• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you prefer larger or smaller phones?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've only owned two smartphones: iPhone 5C and 6S. The 5C was the perfect size, if they made something bezel-less in that form factor it would be brilliant. I do enjoy the increased screen real estate on the 6S, but I look at all the new phones and tbh even the new SE looks too big. I'm a tall guy with reasonably proportional hands yet I do have to adjust my grip to reach the top corner of my 6S as it is.
    One perk of being male though: pocket size just isn't an issue for me, because nobody is trying to sell me endless bags, they put useful pockets on my clothing instead!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    I prefer using a smaller phone. I like being able to touch the entire screen without moving too much hahaha. I also want it to fit in my pocket.

Back