• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Read Tabloids?

Do You Read Tabloids?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only the headlines when I'm in the grocery store lineup.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • When I'm at the doctors office or somewhere else I can peek for free.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You must be kidding.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It's a guilty pleasure.

• Other

• Total voters

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I see them everywhere and I'm wondering if anyone here reads them and why.

People seem to know it's all a bunch of lies but why they buy them is beyond my comprehension.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Only to laugh at how stupid they are in the grocery check-out line

True that bro. Though, I'd probably be starring at which choice of gum to get instead.

The media in that area is so... false... that it's like a rumor or lie everytime, so I don't believe it, don't read it (wouldn't ever want to anyways), and I frankly don't care.

My sister reads them though, I'm not sure why either, but I think it's because she wants to hear stuff about the shows she watches.

Last edited:

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    I do rarely (and I do mean rarely) watch E! News, if that counts.

I also watch The Soup which sums up the stupidity of it all. 8D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I read them if I go to my nan's house. That is all I have and it is much better than having to talk to her. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Whenever I'm bored and have Internet access, sure .. but it's usually at the bottom of my list for sites to surf.

Years
    Every once in a great while, when the headline is just too stupid to pass up.

I recall one time buying when that had an interview with a "Redneck Vampire".

I WISH I WAS JOKING.

It was hilarious, then I realized that somewhere out there, someone believes these stories. It's pretty depressing, really.

Back