• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DO YOU REALLY USE YOUR LEGENDARIES?

legendaries

• Total voters

Checkmate

Pokemon Strategist
Years
  • No... Only noobs or little kids use legendary Pokemon... They are just a cheap way to beat the game...

Noobs or little kids... but they beat the game much faster than you, no? Although you may feel that legendaries are cheap, I think that you should not stereotype that only noobs and little kids use them. They can prove useful in some scenarios, and only noobs or little kids will prefer to just lose the battle instead of using their legedaries as a last resort.

Soraine

(*゚.゚)
    Years
  • The only legendary I have caught as of now has been Entei, and no, I haven't used it at all yet. I'll just simply keep it, because I plan on collecting all the different Pokemon to keep. I'd never release a legendary just incase one day I regretted it, or if someone happened to want that Pokemon through a trade.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • I would never use them for competitive battling, but I rarely use them in-game.

Although I do catch them, they just usually stay in the box.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Well when it came down to the VGCs this year and in years past, I felt like it needed you to use some legends. Terrakion and Tornadus to be exact, but it was part of the metagame and key parts to a lot of peoples team. Usually though I don't use them, but I really like Terrakion.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • I use them fairly often, even if it's just as a fallback if a Pokemon I'm training is getting too injured and I don't feel like using any items. But TBH there are just so many legendaries around these days that some invariably spend long periods of time in my box.

Smitty.

Forget who you were.
    Years
  • I tend to avoid using them, telling myself that I'll get around to EV training them eventually...

...It never happens. xD

Back