• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Scare Easily?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I'm a complete and utter wuss when it comes to horror movies, so Doctor Who is pretty much the scariest thing that I watch. x_X; I blame the fact that I have an overactive imagination...

When my parents go away and I'm downstairs at night on my own, I get freaked out by the wind rattling the doors... And the random wildlife that likes to make noises from the park near my house...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Grammar please! If you are asking if you get scared easily don't title as "Do You Scare Easily" -_-'.

And no, I don't get scared very easily, most attempts just end up making the scarer broken beat and scarred. (No Pun Intended, I don't like Metallica.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I used to be one of those people who was scared by absolutely anything, the slightest sound would make me jump, but in recent years I've mostly gotten over it. Now it takes a fair bit to scare me and even when I do get scared I usually just laugh it off; it's much easier that way. xD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Yes, like if a fire truck is coming around the corner with blaring sirens, I have to cover my ears before I start to panic or during a thunderstorm is also scary because thunder jumps me when I least expect and then I'm jumpy for the rest of the day/night. :| It's usually really loud noise that can set my off into complete meltdown mode or sometimes to keep myself from that I cover my ears until the sound has subsided.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I always try to keep my cool, or at least look like I am. In my school, some boys stamp loudly suddenly to scare others who are physically smaller/have timid faces just for fun. Sometimes I get scared by that, but usually I keep a cool face. The only indication of my fear is the slight increase in my walking pace.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The only thing I ever get scared by is when I hear a noise and I'm in the dark outside of my room. I'm always afraid there's a robber there. :/

BUT! I jump when someone makes a really loud noise and I'm not prepared. I was scared as a baby by a dump truck backfiring and I've always gotten jumpy by shocking noises.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Scary movies aren't things that I get scared of. I tend to watch scary movies easily without getting scared. Nervous for what is going to happen, but scared isn't something that happens often in movies for me.

When it comes to life situations, I get scared rather easily. Especially when I'm the only one awake in the house and I hear something downstairs or outside. I always think there's someone there that's going to cause physical harm to me. So at night, I'm usually always scared. Something I have to overcome. But aside from the whole dark + noises thing, no.

Back