• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you shine your badges?

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Yep, a clean badge is a happy badge. and clean badges = a good trainer who earned them!

X8D

Oh My gawd!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2011
    Before going to the Entralink to get my DW Mons

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Rarely, I only do it like, once a year XD Not that interesting.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Every once in a great while I'll look at my trainer card, which leads to me looking at my badges, which leads me to cleaning them, which leads me to making little songs by tapping them in random order :D

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • I'll do it once every few days, when they lose their shine. But I don't really make it a habit. It seems a little pointless because they'll get dirty all over again, no matter how clean you get them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2013
    I shine when I win a new badge or when I accidently open my Badge section and notice they're dirty.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • I never shine my badges, except for when I accidentally stumble upon the badge section.

Basically, what AirBourne said. xD

Back