• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you sleep with your socks on?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes i do because my feet are the only thing on my body that gets cold so i do wear my socks when i sleep.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Footware is for chumps /slapped ;<
    even if i do go to sleep with socks on
    they'll never stay on >.>
    but i rarely do wear socks to bed anyways

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I don't wear socks to bed, it's very uncomfortable and would probably make my feet hot, which I don't like ;3

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
    No. Never. Even when its cold. (Im guessing some people imagine me in bed with fuzzy socks with pics of Strawberries on it)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I can't stand wearing socks to bed. It's really uncomfortable and most of the time I'll get too warm if I'm wearing them. I'll only do it if it's absolutely freezing in the room and even then I prefer not to. D:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I usually sleep with my socks on, especially during the winter months, because I can't be bothered installing the electric blanket. :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    if i wear socks in bed they wrinkle up and lside of during the night, then i gotta hunt for them in the morning >.> lol so i don't wear thme in bed any more

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    They feel wierd :( I go to bed with them incase i need to go downstairs for something [the floors in our house are freezing] but they come off just before i go to sleep... so there's like this saturn's ring of odd socks around my bed xP

Back