• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you swear?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I used to swear almost constantly last year, but I decided to cut it down;
    not helping, but at least I'm not going overboard with it :/
    But yes, I do swear, even if I regret it at times.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I swear, a whole lot. I usually feel better after spilling out the words

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    Hell yeah i swear alot mostly at inanimate objects though like the computer for example that or when something goes horrbly wrong wich is quite often atm

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Umm....When Im round with my family I rarely swear as I get in loads of trouble but at college.....I swear frequently (Im especialy fond of the word **** and *****) and i mix that up with a variety of less rude words such as****, ***** e.c.t

Quite scary when I think about it, I never call someone a swear word but If something like the computer annoyes me I use the good old F word about 9 times in one sentence.

I always talk to other people politely (unless they call me something) so its quite funny when someone hears me swear for the first time, they always look a bit shocked cuz im normally very polite lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Red Chain

I never swear. It's not because I think it's inappropriate, it's because I just haven't made it a habit.
    The only word I use that's even close to swearing is the H word. ^.^;

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    I'm told Hell doesn't really count as a swear word anymore. n.n""
    But other than that I hardly ever swear. I don't mind it, the words just aren't a big part of my vocabulary. >w< Maybe because I babysit so much.

Ah, but some of the words sound so crude, anyways. :<

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I rarely ever swear, but I swear a bit if a zombie or creature suprise me from a video game. >_<
    cod 5 by any chance? lol.
    it was like i had tourettes the first time i played the zombie mode :P

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I swear online and in real life, but not constantly. Usually it's only when the need arises for a serious swear word, and I often use jokey swear words like 'bumble!' when I'm in polite company.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I don't swear. It is something that I been brought up by. Damn and shoot are my friends. haha I don't even swear on the internet either.

This one time at the computer lab while printing something out I remember I left the camcorder I checked out in my last class and I just yelled out "Shiznuts!" and I got some looks. I also got my friends to disown me till we left the computer lab. haha

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Nope! :D I usually find swearing very offensive and had a habit of scorning my friends for doing it XD

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I don't really swear. I do use 'damn' very liberally. Not to other people, but when I drop something or stub my toe... stuff like that. I also say crap quite a bit, but that doesn't really count.

Swearing is what you use when you want to sound important in front of other people. When I stand in the lunch line, the morons in front of me use some form of the f-bomb about every two words, with sprinklings of other curses. Makes me frown--pointless swearing makes people look arrogant and unintelligent.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I do it mainly in French xD But I do sometimes. When I think something is amazing or horrible, I do.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Only when it's necessary to achieve the tone only a curse word can make.
    And not a hostile one. Use your imagination.

Back