• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Do you think a Pokemon Z will come out?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Ill just cross my fingers and hope for a game some day that spans the entire known Pokemon universe.

What was it, pearl gen that had the airport? I mean, they exist (and even if they didnt, we do have boats and trains anyhow).

Would love to travel every region in one game

Years
    I hope we get to see a R/S remake after this. It would be more fun to play it on the 3ds and to see all the new game mechanics implemented into R/S because it is out of date.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I think we will get a Pokemon Z. Hopefully soon. I thin what is going to happen next is the RSE remake, which I'm even more excited for than Pokemon Z.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I think we will get a Pokemon Z. Hopefully soon. I thin what is going to happen next is the RSE remake, which I'm even more excited for than Pokemon Z.

I really don't understand why ppl would want a RSE remakes.. I mean, it would be really cool and stuff but in my opinion having new stuff is cooler ^_^ ( Since remaking RSE would just repeat the old games plot. YES even if it has some twists..)

Besides, think of it. RSE remakes r probably only gonna have 1-3 gen Pokemon!! We're already used to having 619 Pokemon.. ;)

If someone thinks otherwise I will be glad to hear it .

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    You're all wrong.

The next game will be Pokemon B.

Your starter will be Bidoof.

Your goal is to collect the 8 Bidoof's

And catch the legendary slightly larger than average Bidoof.

Bidoof.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    You're all wrong.

The next game will be Pokemon B.

Your starter will be Bidoof.

Your goal is to collect the 8 Bidoof's

And catch the legendary slightly larger than average Bidoof.

Bidoof.

LOLLLLLLLLL
    the trio will be rattata, bidoof and zigzagoon

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    i think the only reason they would make a R/S/E remake is because of the demanding of it and the cash they would make
    and i read something on bulipedia about someone leaking information on gen 7 although because it was april first when i read it i think it might have been a prank

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    i think the only reason they would make a R/S/E remake is because of the demanding of it and the cash they would make
    and i read something on bulipedia about someone leaking information on gen 7 although because it was april first when i read it i think it might have been a prank

Probably to make money yeah xD.
    Yes that was an April Fools joke.

I will make a timeline of events to express my ideas:
    July 2014 - Airing of the 17th movie, teaser for next years movie. Hinting at Zygarde.
    December 2014 - Movie 18 revealed, along with Zygarde starring.
    January 2015 - Zygarde's new form(s) revealed. Said to debut in the movie.
    February 2015 - Hoopa revealed. Appears in new movie and added to the movie title.
    March 2015 - Pokemon Z/XZ/YZ revealed.
    April 2015 - June 2015 - Just some news on Z.
    June 2015 - Hoopa's new form revealed, plays a role in the movie.
    July 2015 - Pokemon Z released.
    January 2016 - Volcanion revealed, movie 19 announced.
    May 2016 - R/S remakes announced. New Mega's said to appear in Movie 19.
    July 2016 - Movie aired, teaser for next year. Old legendaries said to appear.
    August 2016 - R/S remakes released.
    2017 - Hinting at Gen VII. 'Strange Souvenir' Pokémon revealed, and stars in the upcoming movie.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Stop getting everyone's hopes up. There will obviously not be a z or they would have come out with it already.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Though I'd prefer Pokémon Z came out instead, Nintendo will probably do another Y2 ansX2 just like they did with B&W

pokemon x 2 and y 2 = 10000 times better than pokemon z in my opinion.
    better than repeating the same plot all other again . yes- even if it has a little switch.

Pinta77

I hope it isn't Z, but it would be easy money so they probably will.

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    What if they just added a huge patch to the game to include a new region? I also feel like more Pokemon will be released if such a patch (or new game such as Pokemon Z) will come out mainly due to the fact that X/Y did not have that many Pokemon introduced.

Pinta77

Ya I mean I cant decide if they're gonna be lazy and do a remake, or if they are going to do something creative and new. The way I see it it could go either way.

I'd be really disappointed if they did Pokemon Z.

Ruby & Saphire and/or Emerald remake would be great! I'd be very happy and have no problem with that.

But I really want something all new.

Years
    Obviously, it would make a world of sense to the continue the trend that begun at the very beginning of the series. I think there's a Pokemon Z in the works, but it won't be anything ground breaking. I expect it to be the generation VI equivalent of B/W2, Platinum, Emerald, etc.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I think that they will add a Pokemon Z to the series soon. There were a bunch of things that could have been expanded on and a ton of things that could be fixed to make XY even better if they made a Z (important trainers that are actually challenging, fix the linearity, etc). Plus, Zygarde seems totally random and only put in there for the sake of having a trio, so it would be nice to have a story to expand on its presence.

Back