• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think Ash's Aipom will evolve?

Do you think Aipom will evolve?

• Yes

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Possibly, but not sure

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters

Lycoris

Teh Sexeh Lexieh
    Years
    Does anyone else think Ash's Aipom will evolve by the end of the season? I think it will, personally, because it's kinda weird how it just randomly came back into the show in the same season where there is a new evolution for it.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Exactly what I was thinking, since Aipom has already appeared in some other episodes, and the movie, why should it make an appearence again and this time to be Ash's Pokemon.

So yea, I think Ash's Aipom will evolve.

Also, I think this would be a good strategy for the anime makers to introduce the new evo Pokemon, don't you think?

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    I think yes. Aipom was probably used for advertising Sinnoh. Besides, she can evolve in Sinnoh, so long as she learns Double Hit.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    There is no way it will evolve unless it magically learns Double attack(Or whatever the name is). We know thats how the evolution works, because Bonsly had to learn Mimic then use it in battle before it evolved into Suddowoodo.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I highly agree. I mean, I thought that was its only purpose in the anime: to evolve. Plus according to the next episode in Japan: Aipom & Buizel! Respective Roads?! Dunno about what will happen to it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    No doubt about it.

Just look at the Johto episodes. The moment I realized that Brock had a Golbat and Misty had a Poliwhirl, I knew that they would evolve into Crobat & Politoed. ^_^

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Just look at the Johto episodes. The moment I realized that Brock had a Golbat and Misty had a Poliwhirl, I knew that they would evolve into Crobat & Politoed. ^_^
    That's the other thing, notice they evolved towards the end of Johto, that could mean Aipom won't evolve for a very long time.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Well the new Japanese episode reveals:

Spoiler:

I, at this point, don't know if this will change anything.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    WARNING: Japanese Spoilers
    Spoiler:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    It's really the only reason they put Aipom in the new season. Besides that, I see no real purpose for him.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    It's really the only reason they put Aimpon in the new season. Besides that, I see no real purpose for him.
    I thought it would be great that she would have evolved but...I dunno seeing her in a contest as an Ambipom would be kinds weird.

TNT

louder!..... louder!..WHISMUR!
    Years
    aipom should evolve but the thing is would it still like contests? it was tarded to dawn for her buizel in the new ep(confirmed) and if it stops liking contests when/if it evolves theyll proably trade back.

Nando

The Wandering Minstrel
    Years
    Aipom will evolve in Feburary or March next year. There's a series of figures in Japan that releases new Pokémon timed with their debuts in the anime, and Ambipom is set to be released in that time frame.

Back