• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think Ash's Aipom will evolve?

Do you think Aipom will evolve?

• Yes

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Possibly, but not sure

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    If I'm not wrongm, the evolutions that have occurred so far have coincided with the release of the PVC figures. I think if the pattern keeps up, yeah, Aipom is evolving somewhere then.

Years
    No doubt about it.

Just look at the Johto episodes. The moment I realized that Brock had a Golbat and Misty had a Poliwhirl, I knew that they would evolve into Crobat & Politoed. ^_^

Another point from Johto is that Ash has had the chance to have Aipom before so they may have done it this season just to get Ambipom.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Another point from Johto is that Ash has had the chance to have Aipom before so they may have done it this season just to get Ambipom.
    That was pretty much the reason, actually, because Ambipom was used to advertise Sinnoh (besides, Aipom only evolves there). However, Aipom has to learn Double Hit first, which I doubt she will anytime soon.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I don't think she will. Aipom's one of those few pokemon that really doesn't need to evolve because it's pretty much fine the way it is

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Dawn has Aipom yeah....
    Well on Serebii It said Aipom evoled into Ambipom
    in "Unown and the Solaceon Ruins"

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    yup! It's there with some screenies that Aipom evolved unto an Ambipom (is my spelling correct?).

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    yup! It's there with some screenies that Aipom evolved unto an Ambipom (is my spelling correct?).

Yeah,but the problem is that it's not Ash's Pokemon anymore.
    The question now is that is Ash's Buizel going to evolve into a Floatzel.

:t149:‎Pokefan2007

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

It'll probably evolve much later in the series because its strong at the moment. By about badge 5 or 6 I reckon (about 200 episodes, in other words XD)

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021

Buizel will most likely evolve as he seems like the Charizard, Septile of the group, but who knows.

Years
    Does anyone else think Ash's Aipom will evolve by the end of the season? I think it will, personally, because it's kinda weird how it just randomly came back into the show in the same season where there is a new evolution for it.
    it now belongs to dawn and serebii.net has put in episode guides and pictures i believe the most recent had pictures from an episode in solaceon town where the unown attack dawn and aipom evolves into ambipom.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    How about everyone stops posting here? So we don't have to pull a mod into this and just let it die?

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    I want Aipom to evolve! It's been an Aipom for so long now!

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2008
    It has stayed an Aipom for 72 episodes after Ash caught it. He traded her to Dawn, then 5 episodes later... Aipom evolved after 72 episodes

Back