• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think boys or girls have it easier? O_O

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Guys have it easier, but not in a lnd slide as has been stated. We still have stuff to deal with. It's still girls that have it harder though.

Thanks to everyone else for giving all the reason's so I don't have to.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    I totally just scoped through this post, and yes, having boobs sounds like amazing fun. Those little squishy things are actually a plus to being a Girl. =/
    xD Um, I really don't know how to answer this; everyone has their own personal crap to deal with, so you can't really just compare each gener side-by-side like this.

Overall, I think guys might have it a little easier just because we get to completely avoid that monthly thing. Then again, I know from first-hand experience that whan that time rolls around, we also have to put with your crap xD

Still, Guys have it easier.

ummm, not really... theyre annoying. make it hard to run. plus, we havta put up with pervy guys staring XP

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Women have to deal with men.

Men have to deal with women.

It's equal.

Girls have the month thing.

Guys have other crap to deal with.

They both face discrimination from average people, or feminazis, respectively.

So, in conclusion...which has it the easiest?

The dog.

Despite the fact that you're a guy... I LOVE YOU. /=

a.k.a. I agree with ^

Anyways... all of you say that girls have to deal with pregnancies... well firstly it is your choice, so you shouldn't throw that crap into the mix and not to mention that there actually is a male equivilant to giving birth anyways. Kidney Stones. And guess what, after tis gone, there is not even a happy moment, no life is made, its just pain and body deteriorating... so guys have it worse off in that case. Not to mention you actually pee blood. x.x Oh, did I mention, guys don't even have the choice of having a kidney stone or not. Another plus to being a girl in that affair.

So it ultimately comes down to a tie. PLUS, if you're religious/believe in the bible and god and whatnot, wouldn't you then have to believe that all humans were made EQUAL?! /=

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    That was true comedy, especially with 3 other girls viewing this thread. I agree about personal crap as previously stated.

Jordan.

Actually, yeah...You didn't think I knew that? That was the entire point. xD

Kyle: Um..Girls can get kidney stones too, right? I really don't think you should have brought that into this because now I just have the though of you..erm..yeah..o_o;

xD Outside of like, the physical torture of giving birth, it kinda seems like girls have to focus alot more on how they look than guys, and that can add to stress =/

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Women have to deal with men.

Men have to deal with women.

It's equal.

Girls have the month thing.

Guys have other crap to deal with.

They both face discrimination from average people, or feminazis, respectively.

So, in conclusion...which has it the easiest?

The dog.

Wow, that's really well put. ^^

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Boys. I know guys have problems, but Girls have the painful once per month, giving birth, are pressured (more) by the norms of society than boys (i.e, appearences).

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Boys have it so much easier. The only real issue with guys is "expressing your feelings through hitting" and that's not that big a deal.(Atleast at my school and with my friends)

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Despite the fact that you're a guy... I LOVE YOU. /=

a.k.a. I agree with ^

Anyways... all of you say that girls have to deal with pregnancies... well firstly it is your choice, so you shouldn't throw that crap into the mix and not to mention that there actually is a male equivilant to giving birth anyways. Kidney Stones. And guess what, after tis gone, there is not even a happy moment, no life is made, its just pain and body deteriorating... so guys have it worse off in that case. Not to mention you actually pee blood. x.x Oh, did I mention, guys don't even have the choice of having a kidney stone or not. Another plus to being a girl in that affair.

So it ultimately comes down to a tie. PLUS, if you're religious/believe in the bible and god and whatnot, wouldn't you then have to believe that all humans were made EQUAL?! /=

In my parents' church, apparently not.

And btw, lol ty for agreeing.

HikariHiroku

XxKanoxX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Guys have it easier. They do have their own issues but they still have it better.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Frankly, since women DO have to deal with the afforementioned labors of femininity, I believe biologically women have more things that may cause pain or discomfort.

Anyways, women are physically weaker than men, have all those natural 'things' that make them suffer, and chauvinism is still a problem in places, but that's no reason to say it's harder to be a woman. I think women deserve a high amount of respect for all that, actually.

I've had "MEN HAVE IT SO EASY!" moments before, but when I think about it, it's not so true :/ I mean, I'd rather be able to wear makeup and paint my nails without being stamped 'emo' or 'drag-queen'. Not to mention guys get the "guys are stupid" "they're all the same" "you can't trust them" treatment all the time, and who wants that?

SO AS A CONCLUSION; Men have their fair share of problems, women have some worse problems, and yet, we both have things about our respective sexes that make up for it.

I vote 'equal'. :3

even though I like guys fashion better sometimes

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haha, coming from someone who is actually incapacitated for roughly 7 days every month because of pain from that time of the month that no one has actually mentioned yet... I'm gonna have to step out on a limb and say that guys have it so much easier.

Physically, anyway. Compared to me. Everyone's different as an individual. I mean, kidney stones were mentioned a little while back... not every man gets them or has to put up with excruciating pain from them. The same for women... sure, it kinda sucks to have a period, but for most people, the cramps or other symptoms are just inconvenient, but not to the point where you can't get out of bed in the mornings. <<; So really, it depends on the person.

Socially... I could care less whether I were a guy or a girl. I guess it's kinda nice being able to fangirl over whatever the hell I want without getting weird looks. =D So I'm gonna say socially, girls have it better. But I dunno. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I think it's quite equal, yes, girls have all the pregnancy, time of the month things.

But discrimination wise, I think boys have it worse, because they get it alot more, as in sexual orientation if they say certain things, and do them they are labeled as 'gay' or 'not straight' or whatever, whereas the girl can do it, and the males and other females think nothing of it. For the most part. Unless the girl actually admits something along them lines.

And the way you have to look, both have to worry, I suppose girls do more, but that's because they tend to anyway, even if they shouldn't.

And as mentioned before, they are the ones always being blamed, especially from relationships, they get judged for being not worth it by girls because of their experiences, when half the time it is false blame, and the girl should at least take some of the blame anyway. And they are all labeled as stupid. Which is unfair.

I think that's all.

Last edited:
    Years
    Anyways... all of you say that girls have to deal with pregnancies... well firstly it is your choice

Until we can find a way to create humans from scratch, women are gonna have to put up with childbirth. How would we survive otherwise?

Physiologically, it's harder being female, with childbirth and menstruation (although being male, I will never experience either, so I can't really say for certain if it's worse) which I'm assuming are painful based on word-of-mouth. Men are physically more capable than women which is an advantage in being able to do sports and other physical activities plus we don't have to deal with the difficulties mentioned already.

Sociologically, it varies from society to society, you get discrimination on both sides. Women are pressured to look their best, men to be strong, physically and having a high status. Men are also expected to act in a particular manner (you get women dressed like men but not vice-versa) or risk receiving slander. I'd say that's a lot to put up with.

So basically, women are more pressured physiologically and men have greater pressures sociologically. Being one, I'll never be the other so I can't make a perfect judgment.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I hear that periods are quite painful. And giving birth too.
    Therefore, men have it much more easier physically.

I'm no putting social aspects in my opinion, because social expectations of genders differ from culture to culture.
    Basic physiological differences are, however, universal.

Back