• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think Hunter J was a great villain for Pokemon?

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    i like j beacause she was really the only villian willing to kill ash to get him out of the way. she was also the most "realistic villian" by showing absoutly no mercy to pokemon and humans and didnt turn down an assignment no matter how cruel it was.By the was her death ever confirmed?

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I adore J.

The first reason would be her personality and design. She was undeniably unique to the anime! Very cool, very serious, and unredeemed.

She's downright frightening in how ruthless and coldhearted she is!

Her airship and henchmen just make her even cooler!

The second reason would be that every episode in which she stars is epic. Hers are some of the most memorable episodes of the Diamond & Pearl series for quite a few of us! The Riolu two-parter was one of my favourites.

The third reason would be that not only did she not get a scene of redeemption, but her end was in a blaze of glory and ended, it seems, in her death. Very ominous and really set the mood.

This is without mentioning the fact that she tried to kill Satoshi/Ash after he kept interrupting her!

And don't forget how successful she is when Satoshi isn't involved!

Do you think Hunter J was a great villain for Pokemon?

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hunter J was awesome, I liked seeing Ash face off against her, but she was even worst than Team Rocket though its not hard to beat them LOL.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    She was brilliant, sure.

I liked how she froze Brandon and all 3 of his legendaries (Way simpler than Ash's method of defeating him). I know she's not confirmed to be dead, but I hope she doesn't come back, as the way her battleship went down into the lake after Uxie/Mesprit (not sure which) and Azelf pwnd it with Future Sight, I don't think she can have realistically escaped, as she doesn't own water-type pokémon (although it would be cool if Ash battled her one time using Charizard, only for Salamence to use Hydro Pump)

Back