• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think its possible?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Does anyone think thatll they someday meet up with some of the members of PC? my accident or perposly? whats your thoughts?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    completely possible... all i need to do is walk into Harry Ainlay and i have a chance of 1/2000 that i will walk pass a certain PC member without knowing it... it's completely possible for me. Hunt a name down in the Harry Ainlay yearbook, and voila.... i met a PC member

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    I live in NW Oregon, i ment like you keep in touch with a couple people and eventually meet or somethin!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    completely possible... all i need to do is walk into Harry Ainlay and i have a chance of 1/2000 that i will walk pass a certain PC member without knowing it... it's completely possible for me. Hunt a name down in the Harry Ainlay yearbook, and voila.... i met a PC member
    I though 22sa lives close to you frostweaver (like in the same town).
    Me the only PC member I will ever meet is Dragon Master (for ones that dont know he is my brother).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I though 22sa lives close to you frostweaver (like in the same town).
    Me the only PC member I will ever meet is Dragon Master (for ones that dont know he is my brother).

exactly... Harry Ainlay is the name of 22sa's high school ^_^;;

if we ever bothered we can easily see each other... we live pretty close to each other as i only need to bike for 30 min to reach his neighbourhood from mine... or 5 min through the freeway by car.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    exactly... Harry Ainlay is the name of 22sa's high school ^_^;;

if we ever bothered we can easily see each other... we live pretty close to each other as i only need to bike for 30 min to reach his neighbourhood from mine... or 5 min through the freeway by car.
    Oh thats not far at all. I dont think there is any other members that live in Georgia.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, Texas is the second largest state in the U.S., so I doubt I'll be meeting anyone. XD The only member that I knew before I joined this site is Stephanie_ and we plan to meet maybe next year. ^_^

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I feel that it's extremely unlikely for me, since most of you probably live in europe or usa...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, Texas is the second largest state in the U.S., so I doubt I'll be meeting anyone. XD The only member that I knew before I joined this site is Stephanie_ and we plan to meet maybe next year. ^_^
    well, i live in Texas too!

I know of at least three other members (four now) that live in Texas...

BTW, what city do you live in?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    *Shrugs* There's a pretty good chance, actually. ^_^ My parents don't mind if I meet people from the internet as long as they go along to make sure they're not really 50 year old perverts. XD But I just have to get to know the person first and then I'd think about it. There are plenty of people I'd like to meet here, though.

Years
    Ya, I think we can, ya, just like keep in touch..blah blah that stuff, maybe even call them on the phone (haha like my parents would let me) and all..ya, who knows, someone here could be my next door neighbor!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Hey, I live in Texas!While possible, I doubt anyone, except frosty or 22sa, would waste so much time, and possibly cash, on trying to meet another member.Though Frosty and 22sa could meet without trying.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_O Funny you should say that. 2 years ago I used to sit outside against the wall of my school during recess. I would just draw. The grade 8s nicknamed me "Yu-Gi-Oh Girl". XD This one girl, Nadia, sat down and we were sort of talking about Pokemon and anime in general since she sort of watched some. Our conversation went like this at one point:

Nadia: Are you a member of any message boards? You know, like online?
    Me: Uh.. yeah. A few.
    Nadia: I only go to this one called the Pokemasters. Have you ever heard of it?
    Me: ...oh my god.

XDDDDD The only forum I actually stayed active at was TPM at that time. So to end up having someone from TPM sitting there next to me talking to me was like... woah. o_O Small world, ne?

I've only called one of my online friends. ;_; It was on my 13th birthday. She lives in Texas (SmearGal on other boards... anyone know her?). XP That was lots of fun. We ended up talking for about an hour even though my dad said to talk for 15 minutes. XD! I've got another friend's phone number, but I haven't called him. I dunno if I will. o.o I don't know him all too well.

PokeTrainerCarol

Lol I doubt it. Gimme your phone number and I might call you...:P

I don't think any members live in FL, so, should I go up to Georgia to visit Arcanine or something? :P j/k

Does anyone live in Northern South FL? huh? I doubted it...^_^
    Nope, very low chances. But if any of you come to vacation to FL do tell me!!! gimme a call or something!!! :P Lol, j/k. but wouldn't it be neat? ^_^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    *L* Actually, it's funny you should mention it. n.n() Last summer I went to Disney World, and just happened to be staying in the same hotel as Shinji Mekamori at the same time. n.n() We probabaly saw eachother, but we didn't know eachother back then. n.n() We were also in Cocoa Beach around the same time...

Other than that, not really. I'm planning on visiting two of my friends in California soon, but they aren't active PC members anymore. n.n()

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    *gets an idea* i could tell my parents im gonna go to a Braves Baseball game and actually track down Andy! XD

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
    No way.
    unless someone comes to me in Big Shell, and find me...Im a hang out among those hostages, then Ill maybe go into the Kasatka **If the shell doesnt blow up sooner than me**
    And, my beloved Octon and Pliskin will now take me home, to my husband.

Ill kiss them gdbye, wave my hand, cryyyyy and watch them taking off and leave.
    Right for a shower, some food Ill eat. No sex today, sweer heart, Im tired, you see. Maybe tomorrow.
    Oh, hi Blarrow! My, my sweet doggie. How were you doing? Did my man treat you good? Did you battle? Was he good to you?
    *Blarrow* Hr...How!Howlllrh! How how!
    oooh yes, yes, Blarrie my love I love ya. *kiss*

And then....Ill maybe wake up ..In my bed...In my room...In my flat...In my flat house.. On my street...In my city..//Pre?ov//...In my state...//Slovakia//...In my Central Europe on Earth.

Sorry bout wrong prepositions, Im not good at english.

Back