• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think that the world will end in 2015

.Bullet

My Valentine
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    The world will never end on specific, planned date without something as intellectual as the human race causing it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    2015?
    Oh darn, now here I was thinking that it would end on June 6th, 2006, January 1st, 2000, 666 AD, when Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama were elected, and 2012.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I don't think the world will end in 2015 or 2012. I think it will end whenever God wants it to.

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
  • 2012, 2015. psh. :X

The world won't end, unless people kept destroying it right?
    That statement is false. In about 5 billion years, teh sun will turn into a Red Giant and kill earth. D: Though that doesn't mean the end of the human race. We'll just move to another planet.
    Hm...the world may end in 2015...if I can get my hands on a bomb. :badsmile: (lol...)

~Assassin~

Traitors to the Creed must die
    Years
  • Yay another 'end of the world' movie. Come on, stop thinking when the worlds going to end and just get on with life.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I think the world will end tomorrow. There.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
  • the mayans didn't make this for the end of the world
    apparently it was for a celebration of good times not sure why but still
    I fell for the whole hydroncollider blackhole crap -_- but pfft I thought we died in 2000 because of the millenium bug and 2006 and now this
    they don't even have a reason why

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Not another one...

March 14, 2015 is where we eat pies and calculating the correct diameter of a certain circle/sphere because it's "Pi" year.

The Earth will be vaporized by our red giant sun in the date... 5,000,002,010;1;28;21;35 year;month;day;hour;minute;second.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • The only way the world is going to end is either if we blow ourselves up or someday when the sun becomes a supernova.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    At the rate of storms and whatnot, I'm sure we'll be reduced to living in castles in Scotland and Ireland by the late 2070's. From there, I guess it's just whenever mother nature dishes out some more pain. I mean, even if some humans survived, you gotta worry about inbreeding. So we wouldn't last long. I'm gonna take a guess and say around 2130's is the end of human existence. But space will go on to do it's yearly routines.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    No, I just think it's a mad superstition.
    The world could end right now if it were hit by an asteroid. So, no. It's just stupid to predict.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Why does anyone care if the world is going to end? Frankly if it is going to end, then nothing we do will even matter, so why waste time worrying?

I honestly don't believe it will end at any predetermined date but I don't give a damn anyhow.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I highly doubt it but then again it's kind of funny because when I doubt something it won't be a doubt at times but the world isn't going to end anytime soon.

People say the world ends 2008 and then 2008 passes then some other people say the world ends in 2009 and yet were still alive. If those predictions failed then so will this one.

Back