• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think we'll have an HGSS Set?

Years
  • After Emerald we had the EX emerald set, and we had EX FRLG and Team Rocket's returns after FireRed&LeafGreen. So do you think Nintendo will publish a set focused on the Johto Pokemon after HeartGold and SoulSilver ?
    Personally, I think it'll publish. Hope we'll see a Lugia and Celebi LV.X

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I dunno. Maybe. But they normally don't come out with new decks unless they have new Pokémon. We can only wish they will, though, especially after seeing how cool Ho-Oh's HGSS official artwork looks.​

Years
  • Wow. I have actually entered the TCG section of the forum. INFORM THE PRESS! XD

Anyway. I stopped keeping up with the TCG ages ago(partly why I rarely come here- the title of this thread grabbed me). So...I dunno. Was there a set for FR/LG? If so, then there more than likely will be a HG/SS set.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yeah, there was a set for FRLG: EX FireRed and LeafGreen. Then that would probably confirm it.​

Years
  • ....crap. I would have known that if I had read the first post...fail on my part >>
    But yeah...there ya go :D

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    True that. Hence why they're coming up with HeartGold and SoulSilver in the first place.​

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Maybe >3 But i guess not Because we already have the Johto Pokemon Cards ^_^.. But maybe they'll make with their new skills rightie? ^_^

-Yasumin >3

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Why would Nintendo skip out on such a perfect marketing opportunity?

The question isn't is there going to be a HGSS set, but what is the HGSS set going to be?

EX: NEO? EX: Heart and Soul?

How many sets will there be? Will it have as many sets as the original Gold and Silver cards?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'd hope it's EX: Heart and Soul. That sounds cool. XD

As for how many, I guess it would be a lot, like every other expansion.​

Years
  • Which card would you like to see in this set?
    I hope to see a new Tyranator super-awesome card, and new "shining cards", I kind of liked them.

Back