• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think world would have been a better place if people were more like "you"?

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    So? What do have to say about it?

What I think: No, the world would have been a very boring place if people were more like me. It's like having yourself to death. You might think yourself as "perfect" or "flawless" but that's not the truth. Everybody has their own faults and I have too. I'm not afraid to admit that I have my own shortcomings :\ and not only me everybody has them.
    What's the point if the world thinks like you? You won't get a chance to understand and agree with people of different theories and more than that, you might even get fed-up not changing your tastes.

I'm glad the world is not like me. I like to experience unknown and assorted things.

JackTheRipper

MISSINGNO. IS WATCHING YOU...
    Years
    haha

I must say, if people were more like me then there would be a lot of blasphemy and lawlessness. I think it would be kind of amusing.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    If there were more people like me, then the people like me would enjoy themselves more.
    God, I love myself.

On the contrary, the sale of ropes, high branches, and chairs will skyrocket. Maybe building-tops too.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    No way! If everyone was like me, I'd commit suicide! I don't like myself as it is! I don't want 6 billion me's running around!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If there were more people like me, we'd all end up different anyway because I like to be different. :U

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Lol if everyone were like me I'd begin to doubt there ever being a world LEFT in the first place! xD Either that, or the extinction of the human race because us Neko despise little kids and anything to do with them. ;)

-Neko

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    No, I wouldn't want everyone to be 'like' me...
    But I would like everyone in the world to like the same things I like! /o/
    There would be more art~ More Law & Order~ More MMOs~ And everyone would speak the same language~
    It'd be utopia!

JackTheRipper

MISSINGNO. IS WATCHING YOU...
    Years
    No, I wouldn't want everyone to be 'like' me...
    But I would like everyone in the world to like the same things I like! /o/
    There would be more art~ More Law & Order~ More MMOs~ And everyone would speak the same language~
    It'd be utopia!

yeah! god forsaken spanish and japanese and chinese and crap. we need one universal language and what the hey let's make it ENGLISH!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    No. The world wouldn't be better. The world is only good because everyone does things differently. That's what makes the world better. If everyone was like me... It would get boring eventually!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    You know, I've thought about this before. On one side, the world would be about 80% quieter, but on the other side... everyone would be like me. Now, I must be honest, I don't always like myself. Don't get me wrong, for the most part, I'm comfortable with who I am. But everyone has those days where you're kinda down on yourself, you know?

I couldn't see the world being made up of billions of version of me. XD; I like meeting different types of people, kthx.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    HAHA… if there was another me… crap… I'd freakin hate the guy… I mean I can empathise with people when they start hating me. xD;
    So if everyone was like me… well… it'd be a very sarcastic world.
    That was me being sardonic btw…

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Nope. I like being pretty much the only one around who's needed by most people.
    I'd hate to have another me, I'd hate her. So if all the 6,713,511,088 other people in the world were like me, it wouldn't be fun.
    And I'm not being sardonic ;3

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Ummmmm, no. I was starting to think that I would, but then I remember what a bad idea it would be. My dad and I butt heads sometimes because we're somewhat alike, not often, but it happens. So if everyone on earth was just like me, we'd all be dead in year. XD;

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If the world was made up of people that think and act the same as myself, it would get boring very quickly. Not that there's anything wrong with my personality, I'm humorous, pessimistic, smart and melodramatic, which, in my opinion, is pretty cool. I know people that would beg to differ though. No, but seriously, can you imagine how boring it would get if everyone was just like you? It's good for people to be different, because then you can't always predict what is going to happen.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    If there were more people like me then the world would get boring and nothing would EVER be done as i am pretty slack.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It'd be much worse.
    everyone would go to sleep at 3:00 in the morning, have an account on PC, go to the bathroom at the same time, and nothing would be done.
    and i'd hate to see women look like me because i'm not as pretty as the other self-centered pretty boy morons out there.
    but there would be less fights(i don't fight much unless i need to) and more people i could understand.
    the bad really outweighs the good though.
    i'd rather have a girlfriend that isn't the exact same as me, physically and mentally.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, if there were more people like me, the world would fall into chaos. XD Nothing will be finished, so many Nintendo fans arguing who's more awesome; Link or Mario, and so many random antics and wise cracks and such sweeties. XD

Back