• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you Think You are Attractive/Confident?

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    WHOOPS, lol, I was looking at your post count! XD
    See why you should make your age visible! XD
    And yeah, I know what you mean.
    Only MY problem is having the girls I meet, cheat on me...
    THAT IS OFFTOPIC THOUGH ,lol.
    But yeah, I am not the hottest dude ever, but I have my looks about me, muahahah.

Yeah, I've been meaning to do that.

As for the girls though, ask other girls about them. You'd be surprised at what you'll find.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Yeah, I've been meaning to do that.

As for the girls though, ask other girls about them. You'd be surprised at what you'll find.

I do ask them about them, trust me, I am good with people, (Once I get to know them.) I just have gotten cheated on A LOT... but I wont give up trying to meet my perfect someone...
    (Look at me, 16 and looking for serious lng lasting relationship... XD)

BUT THIS IS OFF TOPIC

I am kinda Confident, but only after I know what I am doing, heheh... >__> *Looks for MODS* I am on topic, I swears...

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I am full of confidence. I am not over confident though.

Attractive? Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I have been told by a few people that I was "cute".

Zakarii

Pekachu Puhrity <3
    Years
  • Meh, I don't know. That's not really for me to decide, is it?
    I think I'm OKAY, not like megahotsuperduperwickedgorgeous or anything, just okay.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • i am attractive to some people, and some people think i look cute etc but not really attractive as a potential mate. and i try my best to be confident but really sometimes i'm nervous and just decide to be outgoing for the hell of it, see what happens, and in a way i interpret it as confidence.

ALC_Allstar

Green Day Fan
    Years
  • I think I am pretty attractive. One girl really couldn't stop staring at me in 5th grade.
    As for confidence, I think I can be confident when I want to be.

Patchy

-
    Years
  • Not to be vain or anything, but I'd say I'm pretty good looking. Someone called my sister 'the girl with the hot brother', and a lot of people like me.

But it probably all depends on taste.

Years
  • I would say Im more confident then attractive. Im not bad looking. However, I do feel thats down to me being confident in my apparence and style. Also I think personally that is what attracts the opposite sex to you!

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • I would say Im more confident then attractive. Im not bad looking. However, I do feel thats down to me being confident in my apparence and style. Also I think personally that is what attracts the opposite sex to you!

Actually, that last sentence is kind of a dynamic situation.
    Some people, AKA, the stereotypical guy, focuses on looks rather than beauty until a certain age. Whereas sometimes, men my age can be already attuned to finding both someone who physically attracts them and also mentally attracts them.
    I on the other hand, am the 3rd kind, who focuses not so much on physical beauty, but personality.... and I bet you look fine, you just have to remain confident in yourself. =D Be optimistic, it makes you smarter!

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Me? Attractive? haha, thats probably the most unlikely thing i've heard since the rumour that MJ was still alive in Moroco.

I dont think i am attractive but my friends friends have occasionally commented otherwise (im an eavesdropper, plus some of my friends listen and shout). Self Confident? You bet! although it does sometime border on arrogance, im ashamed to admit.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Ehh... people call me pretty and cute, but I don't really think so. I'm not very confident. :X

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
    Years
  • Nup and no way. I was treated in that way, I believe that I have no good looks or confidence. I'm only confident with close friends since I can rely on them.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I currently have the self-esteem of a slug, so my answer is no to both. XD

I hate the way I look. =X
    Because of it, my confidence level is in the negatives, so I put up a crazy, hyper facade to get people to like me. XD

Though oddly, I've had my fair share of admirers. o_O; Perhaps they were blind on those days.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2009
    I'm confident... and when I get my braces off. I will be attractive/

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    i think im cute, but not like pretty <n>
    i also lack confidence in like, almost everything YAY :D

Years
  • I'm confident... and when I get my braces off. I will be attractive/

Bet your still attractive with braces.

Im neither. Im ugly and I get bullied alot

Don't be so hard on yourself, I used to be slagged and people used to try to push me around. It used to get me down, but then I realised that I shouldn't let people make me feel a certain way. Your not ugly, everybody has something in them that makes them beautiful.

I am confident most of the time, I can get really timid in certain situations like on the phone lol.

Back