• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Think You Have Mean Parents?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    That story is funny.

My mum is great but my dad is an abuser so I have gone through a lot with him until I was old enough to move out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    whats the thing with games consoles these days, I only have a PS1 and GBA, I find it plenty of fun :D more logic involved in old games most new games is just crash, bang, wollop, zomg lets kill teh alienz.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Mean parents? Please. My Parents play video games and watch anime movies. And no, I don't mean old games, I mean new stuff. my mom is currently playing Tales of the Abyss, and pwning it, and my Dad is playing Rogue Galaxy. :/ I love my parents to death.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    My Mum asks me to play 2 player and when I said the 2nd controller was broken she went a bought a new one just so she could have a 10 minute 2 player session

Back