• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use a Desktop or a Laptop?

Which do you mainly use, a Desktop or Laptop?

• Desktop

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Laptop

Votes: 40 67.8%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    For the last year, I've pretty much been running solely on a netbook (ffff I know right?). My main laptop died for the last time in October (and couldn't get internet anyway since last January) so I'd mostly been working with a 1024x600 pixel screen and 1gb of ram for months and months.

:] But last week that *finally* changed since my parents bought me a new desktop. It's a family computer that I'm simply allowed to take away to school with me but "by the time you finish with university, it'll be outdated anyway so you might as well just call it yours" ahaha. It's not super amazing but it dual-screens all sexy-like and I am very content with it. My netbook was lagging something mighty just with the homework/assignments I was doing so it's refreshing to have something that can handle my multitasking ways. 8D

So yes, I got to mark down desktop. :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I used my parents desktop, till I got my laptop last year.
    I wanna get a UMPC for messing around with.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2010
    Hi,
    I have a desktop and a laptop too.But most probably I use desktop at home as well as office too.I am more comfortable with desktop rather than laptop.

Back