• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use google to look for stuff?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Yes. For answers, to find free-ware etc. I just ate how they joined up with Youtube, just ruined something for me today. I was going to make a new account, but I think I wanted to use a new Hotmail account but it requested Goofle and something went wrong. So when I tried again, it said my username was in use which really annoyed me. So now I had to add "Mr" to the username >:[

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Google is third in my "top used sites" list. The first is PC and then my own forum.

The Silver Prince

The Protector Reigns
    Years
    Yes. Most people need to use a search engine almost daily. Research shows that about 80% people in the world use Google; the rest use Bing and Yahoo.
    I use Google for almost everything that pops into my mind.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I don't actually take the time to type "google.com," because who has that kind of time? I just type it into the address bar on Chrome, which is the same thing as doing a search on google.com. I use it a lot, mostly for spelling and definitions, but sometimes song lyrics or if someone told me "lol u should google this its hilarious lol."

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    It's the most reliable search engine for me out there, I love it. I use it everyday. It's amazing how helpful it is.

Blue Trainer

Do iT FuR TeH LulZ
    Years
    ... when i dont feel like adding ".com" to the end of a website.

you know that with firefox, you can type in the address bar , for example:

'google'

and then hit ctrl+enter and it automatically adds '.com' and fetches the website...

Just thought I'd let ye know :)

I use Google when I'm searching for anything interesting or a wiki article...also for definitions and long calculations, measurement conversions etc...

Blue

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    You are asking if i use the worlds most used search engine to find things i guess i have to answer yes!!!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    ya i use google quite a bit, not so much anymore, but i still probably go there at least 50+ times a day.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    I find google extremely useful, as I use it for everything, music, pictures, information, guides, tutorials...everything, and for some reason I like it more than Yahoo or Ask, cause I usually get the results I want from Google. :P

Years
    you know that with firefox, you can type in the address bar , for example:

'google'

and then hit ctrl+enter and it automatically adds '.com' and fetches the website...

Just thought I'd let ye know :)

I use Google when I'm searching for anything interesting or a wiki article...also for definitions and long calculations, measurement conversions etc...

Blue
    That isn't just a Firefox feature, Chrome does the exact same thing, as does Opera... and Internet Explorer.

I don't use Google. I prefer to use either Bing or Yahoo. They seem to give more... useful results, but that's just me. I have Bing set as my default search engine, so I generally just type whatever into the address bar and then hit enter. I generally go for an IMDb search if it's about TV, movies, or an actor, or if it's something that that I know will have a Wikipedia page, I'll search there first.

Back