• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Use Legendaries or Not?

Do you use Legendaries?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Only for a challenge

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I used to have Zapdos and/or Articuno in my team back in good old r/b/y times, but apart from this, i almost never used legendaries, i mostly defeat them for the exp:badsmile:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    I don't use them at all in wifi unless i am doing an uber battle, although i have used uber's throughot regular game play like my modest kyogre i got in sapphire was my favorite pokemon and my first level 100 in that game but, overall uber's are cheap to use in wifi batte's where people just battle for fun imo.

NatureKeeper

Legendaries are boring and hard to train. I have nothing but a Shaymin-LF in my party, since it's not uber and not much of a pwnage. Except If I have Seed Flare. Dialga was very boring. I sort of hate uber Pokémon.

That doesn't mean I won't use Lugia in SoulSilver. I sometimes focus on training some Pokémon, and before some RealTimeSituations like E4 or Final Gym, I catch a legendary trio like ZapMoltArti until I raise better Pokémon. I got Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit in the first battle to the league. They were as worthless as Bidoof.

Years
    I usually don't use Legendaries. It always feels like cheating. I don't mean any disrepect to those who use them, but I don't cout a battle using legendaries a true battle. Because legendaries are almost always high-leveled when you capture them, you don't have the feeling of having gone through the effort to make your pokemon just right for you. The system "raised" the legenday pokemon.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    I only use legendaries as a last resort, or as a means of transport. Flying and Surfing, then everything is up to my HM slave. Once every Pokemon is killed (usually because I am training a Pokemon), I resort to my legendaries. I mean, why else are they put in the game?

Back