• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want Dawn to leave?

Dawn to leave?

• No.

Votes: 54 39.1%
  • Yes.

Votes: 84 60.9%

• Total voters

SuperDonut

SuperDonutPower
    Years
    Even though I sorta like Dawn, I would want Misty to come back because as Semidos said above, Misty is an interesting and creative character and she can be really funny too (as well as May).

If they make a new girl companion, she should be different and interesting because I'm getting a little tired of the whole perky-girl-contest stuff.

Somber

Dark Trainer..
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    I very much would prefere Ash brock and misty, it just doesnt have the same feel of seasons 1-5 without misty, when i was a kid i was always hoping ash and misty would fall for each other which they did have multiple episodes hinting to mistys liking of ash, but, that aside, im sure in the new season they'll get some new random guy...but mabey im wrong, mabey theyll bring back misty, a guy can hope right?

Torterrax

Is loving Torterra... <3
    Years
    Dawn should totally fade away... D:
    She's so annoying, and have you seen her in that short dress? Lol, just my opinion... o3o

I liked May, she was funny, and she was just great to watch, and Misty and Ash's bickering was funny too... though, if they brought back Misty, it wouldn't be any better than having Dawn there, because Ash is no longer funny or immature... :( But, I would like if they did bring Misty back, because Ash has feelings for her that I'm sure he's realised by now, and Misty already had feelings (which she often hinted), and I'm hoping that's not just because I'm a Pokeshipper that I think that. xD

Well, I loved Misty, and May was hilarious, so I hope that they are brought back someday (I know May was already brought back for a couple of episodes in Sinnoh)

Just my opinion. Please, any Dawn fans, don't get offended.

Plus, I don't really all that much hate Dawn, she is a bit funny, and she can be stupid at times, but she just doesn't do it for me, you know? :o Though, looking at it now, I'm not sure if I would really like her to just go, because I'm sure I'd miss her... Lol.

Now I'm going against myself. xD

Torterrax

Is loving Torterra... <3
    Years
    Yeah, that is true... xD
    I don't know why they didn't get rid of them long ago (jk). Lol.

G3L1N4S

The Disgruntled Poke'mon fan
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    Yes, I want her gone, Along with Brock's New Voice! Misty shall rise again!

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    TBH I'm not in a hurry to have Dawn leave. The whole "get rid of the girl after the generation is over" is something I've found annoying. Seeing Misty back would be nice, but I think there should be more Lyra(or maybe both O_O).
    Oh, and quite frankly, I HATE Ash and Brock's voices.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
    I'm kinda partial to this. It'd be nice to have a female stay for more than one season. Not to mention Dawn's the only main character with a Piplup. At the same time, Dawn is mildly annoying and she's all "CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST!" It'd be nice to have a character who's into battling like Ash.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Misty needs to come back.
    You know, perhaps May and Max can come back, too.
    Why not bring back that awesome Lyra and Corey duo, too?
    And maybe the Next Gen's MALE character can tag along?
    and the Female can tag along, too.
    Dawn can stay for all I care.

So, a team of Ash, Brock, Misty, May, Max, Dawn, Lyra, Corey, GenV M & GenV F is perfectly fine with me. :3

But no Tracey. Tracey is never allowed to come back. D:<
    But his Venonat is X3

So yeah, Dawn can stay as long as she pleases, but it would bother me if they just keep sending of the Female of the group for the Next Gen's.

Years
    YES!! Time for a change. As much as I like Misty, I don't want her to come back. I want a new female character that is very girlish. And something new for her and not competing in Contest.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    Yes, after the Johto/Sinnoh Battle Frontier. Then they should bring back Misty, so all the freaking fanboys/girls will SHUT THE F UP!

Ok, really though, IMO she should be replaced by a male.

Back