• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want to see the new movies?

Do you want to see the movies?

• Total voters

Giratina's Server

Giratina's Servant.....
Years
  • I saw In Serebii that the 11th and 12th movie are very good,...... do you think so?
    I lioke them I'm waiting to see them!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I want to see both but only in english. I have seen some of Sky warrior of whatever but couldnt finish but liked what I saw.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    yeah Im definetly gonna watch them and I think the 12 is going to have Arceus

But did they annouce when theyre going to show the 11 yet?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I'm definitely watching both of them regardless of whether they're good or not.

Years
  • Yeah, I'm looking foreward to watching them. I've bascially seen all of them besides the Temple of the sea. But I'm really excited for these

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Yeah I definitely want to see them both. I wouldn't mind it in jap as long as I have subtitles lol

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Well, it would be extremly odd if you were in the anime section and did *not* want to watch them XD

Oppip

Master of time and space
    Years
  • I wanna watch both of them, they seem like they are gonna be good pokemon movies.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
  • Lol, I haven't seen any movies since the 3rd movie and I don't even remember that, except it was a special on TV. So it would be nice to see another Pokémon movie. I'd see both of them :P.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    What r u kidding me? Who would want to see those 2 movies? ME OF COURSE!!!!!!!!
    Did I get u scared? lol ':D

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • I'm watching both of them. If they're good or not, I'll just have to see for myself. The Pokémon feature films have become more mediocre cash farms than anything else in recent years, but they give you something to watch.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    OF COURSE...I mean these are the last two DP movies they're making and the way they have caught so many eyes I've just gotta see 'em both, but I'm still waiting for the day it is released in America...*sigh*...

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Despite the fact i quit watching the anime,(though i might go back...) I DO wanna see the movies, cause they seem ok. BTW, what happenes in the 12th movie, and what PKMN are in it (Arceus, Dialga, etc.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I'd like to see the new ones in Japanese, subbed since I don't speak it..

I can't stand any shows dubbed by PokemonUSA. 4kids was okay, not the best, but PokemonUSA just sucks.

Back