• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear a mask when you go outside?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I rarely go outside and when I do it's to buy stuff, so yeah I always wear one.

Years
    I refuse to wear it. But under these circumstances, I have to.

Right now, most people wear mask. But of course, there will always be those people who do not.
    My country is slowly dying. Not from the virus, but from the leaders of this filthy country.
    Sad to say, we are completely losing are own freedom.

Last edited:

Zero Seven

ψ(`∇´)ψ
    Years
    Here in California wearing a mask is, well, mandatory. Of course, irrespective of that, I would wear one anyway. So to answer your question: Yes, I wear a mask outside.

Actually, it is quite unusual to see anyone not wearing a mask here. Moreover, if you plan to walk into any business, you won't be allowed entry without one. No mask = no service.

Meanwhile,

Yes. And I plan on wearing one in public for the rest of my life.

Ditto. ^_^

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
    Nobody wears masks here in Finland, and it kind of pisses me off. Finland got off relatively easy with the first wave, and I think that has made people a little arrogant with regards to their immunity. No one is guaranteed immunity when they get the disease in the first place. They re-opened bars and restaurants last week-ish, and the cases are already rising. Capitalism showing its fangs again.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    I only go outside to buy some snacks at the store... and also it's a must to have face mask on because you don't have an face mask on you will have to pay an fee(which it sucks)

jawadhussain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2020
    Some times i wear but when i ride i always wear mask put glasses and helmet and also wear gloves

Back