• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Wear Braces?

Do you?

• yes

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • no, and my teeth are straight

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • no, and my teeth are crooked

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

Melody

Banned
Years
  • Nope. No braces here but I've been told by a dentist that I could use them. My two front teeth on the top are slightly more forward than they should be but he said they were generally straight and all so I didnt really need 'em ^_^

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have braces at the minute. One of my teeth is miles behind the others and they all overlap. I still have over a year left till I can get them out. They don't really bother me but I have snapped them while I was eating and ended up eating a bit of the metal bar as I had no idea.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • My first dentist wanted me to wear them, but then I broke two teeth, so they replaced them and goodbye teeth problems XD

Years
  • Yeah, I wore them back in Grade 5. :x I wore them for a full school year & I was lucky enough to take them off when I entered Grade 6. Many people in my old school thought that braces where cool, so almost 18% of my class wore braces. I wasn`t one of them though. I wonder how they`re going to react when they have to take them off since it hurts! XD (It hurted me when I got them off too. >_>)

Years
  • Even though I kept hearing, as a kid, from various people: "You'll most likely have to wear braces someday"...

I've still not had to ever get them. My teeth aren't the straightest, but they're not crooked enough to warrant braces aside from purely cosmetic reasons, so, yeah. Since I'm not bothered much by my teeth, I'll just leave them alone. :x

Years
  • No, I don't.
    My teeth are crooked and I already got told very often that I need some by my dentists, but I don't want to. I know people who've had them and always had a lot of trouble with them and they are also quite expensive.
    I think my tetth are fine the way they are^^

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Nope, I get them very soon now though :(

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • I wore my bear traps for 4 1\2 years of my life.. then another year of invisalign.....

I know that the time factor was also due to business (you know, the orthodondist wanting cash flow).

I still lick my teeth once in awhile, proud that they're not being ripped apart by razor wire anymore.

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
  • Braces? Nah, I'm too sexy for that ish. j/k. I'm just one of those people fortunate enough to have naturally straight teeth.

Back