• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear glasses, contacts or have you had surgery to fix it?

THis poll is multiple choice

• Glasses

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Contacts

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • I have had surgery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    I've been wearing glasses since 6th grade, and I'll be in 10th next year. I was planning on getting contacts this summer...but I sorta changed my mind. >_> Guess I'm stuck with glasses forever...not that I mind, but NONE of my RL friends wear glasses. ;_;

Years
    I've been wearing glasses since middle school. I'm not really blind without them -- that's why sometimes I take them off, and then when I get on the comptuer or play video games, I'm like "oh crap, where did I put my glasses?"
    I <3 my glasses. I think they make me look better xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Nearsightedness runs in the family. I almost got glasses...but i'm not nearsighted enough. Yet. XD

Years
    Tch. My left eye sticks up whenever I tilt my head to tha left(anyone who has seen my pics will know XD) an' it hurts like a headache sometimes too. >_< I was given glasses a few years ago but I never could stand wearin' these things so I didn't. Besides, I can see just fine with it, also considerin' that I use 1600x1200 res on my monitor. ^_^;;

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I wear glasses and contacts. But not coloured ones, contrary to popular belief. My eyes really are that green/blue/hazel colour.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I have glasses but...I never wear them. XD I only really need them when the teacher sticks me in the back of the class...then I can't see the board without them. XD But really I can see quite well without them so yay! ^o^

~Kelsey

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    i dont need any glasses right now..
    but i think i'm starting to become a bit short-sighted..
    ._. meh.. i cant really see things that are really far away (like.. the words on signs and stuff)

~kura

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I only wear glasses for seeing far like in school if I want to see the board or if I want to spy on lil Miss Lizzie heheheheh, in the car when I dont have my binoculars and at home when I'm watching a movie w/ my mom in her room with that small TV XP
    I am actually more confident wearing glasses because it makes me feel more normal. Not that I'm not normal but it makes me feel less nervous and everyone likes them.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I'm supposed to wear glasses, but I barely ever. My eyesight is pretty bad too :dead: I get by somehow.

(*where ARE my glasses?*)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Nope, I use to wear them when I was younger...but my eye sight got better so I guess I just didn't have to use them anymore.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    No, I don't wear glasses. Although I sometimes go around tricking my friends that I do.

Back