• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear make-up?

Look at the thread tittle. The question is right there.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
  • If I can be bothered to, I put on eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara.
    If I can be vaguely bothered, I just wear eyeliner.
    If I can't be bothered, then I don't bother at all.

The latter option is the most frequent. I've worn make-up once in the last twenty days or so. Mostly I'm just not bothered about my looks. XD

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I do pretty much all the time. It's something I enjoy doing so it's not like I feel I have to, I just want to. It makes me feel better about myself

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I do but... I can only do costume make up so I only do it for scaring people. ;3;

THE MORE EYEGLITTER THE BETTER. KILL YOU ALL DEAD.

I look 'cute' in makeup. But I dunno I don't wike makeup.

Years
  • I don't generally wear tons of make-up. Just eyeliner and concealer or whatnot, and not necessarily on a daily basis. It's something I just like to do. No pressure.

But for plays, musicals, and showchoir, I tend to have to layer on make-up. I dislike this quite a bit, but sometimes it ends up being very pretty, and very worth it.

Years
  • If it's something special where I'm dressing nicer, like a party, then I'll put on foundation, eyeshadow, and mascara. Sometimes I'll put on lipstick, depends on my mood. On a regular basis, nooooooo. I don't have the time nor the energy.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I only put on Make-up if I'm going to like... a dress-up dinner, a wedding, or some other formal event. That or I have a Band Performance and I actually care about taking the extra time to put on some make-up.

There were those rare days when I actually put some on during a normal day, but it's been a long time since I lazy did that (maybe two years ago? yeah....).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I wear make-up.. but only really on my eyes.
    There isn't a foundation in my 'shade' and it would just irritate my skin if there was.

The amount of make-up depends on what kind of time I have.
    Usually if I have school, and therefore practically no time at all, I wear eyeshadow and mascara.

On the weekends, I like to add eyeliner. If I can be bothered, both kinds. :3

Back