• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear make-up?

Look at the thread tittle. The question is right there.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • There's a thread here about if your not allow to wear make-up and such but, this one is asking if you DO WEAR make-up.

So, do you wear make-up or no?. Or maybe just for particular things like in plays and concert?.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    For plays yes, and I was quite a nuisance for the person who was doing my makeup. Otherwise, no.

Ayselipera

I don't wear it a lot. Sometimes I'll wear eyeliner if I remember. That's about the most of it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I've worn it only once, and it was for when I was looking like a punk (You know, spiky hair, eyeliner, etc, etc.) If I could find a picture, I'll show you. : P

But in the normal run of things, no. But I'm thinking of it actually. : P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes. Daily if it's a normal day with school or meeting friends. Not at home with only my family or myself though.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Sometimes, if it is a special occasion like a wedding or concert, I will wear make-up (and even when I do it's nothing special- just some foundation and blush; maybe some eye shadow as well). For the most part though, I don't wear it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm a guy, so it's only normal that I don't.

But even for girls, there has been a lot of times when I would prefer them without make-up.
    And even when I don't mind make-up on girls, it's only upto a little bit that it still looks good.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Always.
    Cover-up/Foundation every day.

Black liquid eyeliner when I'm not feeling lazy.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • It's about half and half. Sometimes I just don't get enough time in the morning to put it on, and since I don't really see a need to treat school like a fashion show, I don't really care either way. XD

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • I only wear it for special occasions. And even then it's just powder - maybe bronzer or eyeshadow. Nothing else, really...

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I think everyone of either sex looks worse with makeup, so there you go.

That's not true. It's YOUR opinion because you said "think". I don't think everyone looks bad in make-up :/ What you said sounds like your going against make-up and such. Well, why do you think everyone looks bad in make-up?.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • For the one play I was in, I was forced to wear makeup, else I wouldn't have.

Other than that, I really don't like it. Even with my zit-covered face, why bother trying to make myself more "beautiful"? Though putting up too much makeup can make you look like a monster ^^'

Oh, and I may have done it once or twice for Halloween, but I really can't remember.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • If I'm going out I almost always wear makeup, with very few exceptions like if I'm working out (but I often still have makeup on anyway since I don't wash it off before I go, I just won't put on any just for that). I always wear cover-up, eyeliner, and a little lip gloss, but I usually wear more too. I think every girl looks better with at least a little bit of makeup even if you're naturally beautiful.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    That's not true. It's YOUR opinion because you said "think". I don't think everyone looks bad in make-up :/ What you said sounds like your going against make-up and such. Well, why do you think everyone looks bad in make-up?.
    Yes, that is Cassino's opinion, nowhere in his post did he claim that it was a fact.
    I agree with him.
    I have never worn make up and I don't intend on ever doing so.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I wear make-up when I can. I find that it enhances the beauty of the person if it is wore in a proper and not overdone matter. Although it is nice to rely on natural beauty, make-up is a great thing to simply make the best features of one's face pop out.

I usually only wear mascara and eyeliner. I went through a stage where I wore foundation, blush, and a lot of eyeshadow, but I really overdid it and I looked like I tried way too hard. I know how to put on eyeshadow the right way now, but I only use it on special occasions. I also got liquid eyeliner for Christmas and tried to put it on like the pencil under my eyes and WOAHMYGOD. I blinked and all of a sudden I was looking at a black eye. All the white was now black. It was really frightening and I haven't tried to use the eyeliner since. XD;

Back