• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You...........

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Do you believe in ghosts?No flaming to anyone for what they believe.I belive in angels, but not ghosts.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • For Some reasons , I believe in both.

Ghosts are probaly something that everyone believes in , and i dont mean the ones that come to your house on halloween either.

Angels is another story ~ I believe in them , but ive never heard of an encounter with them from someone i know , atleast ....

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I think ghosts only exist in peoples' imaginations. I read in some magazine that when something happens to the magnetism of the Earth, some people see ghosts, but they're just seeing things. :P
    Also, I do believe in angels.

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    At first I didn't see a ghost, but on one saturday, I saw the this old hawaiian lady in the band room, and I remember the story about her, but then I stopped believing after I found out she was a custodian.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • lmao , thats funny , there was a toast ghost at my friends house ....... but thn we found out it was his father ... cause he claimed that he saw someone stealing his toast and coffee , then one night when i slept over at 3:00 we went down stairs and i was his father sleepwalking

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    When people say the have pics of ghotsts, they are hoaxs.I saw a program on how to make one before.Anyone with a camera and spare time could take a pic of a "ghost".

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    It was probably just a scam to get people to go there and enter said house for a fee.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i remember something in Hong Kong when i was a kid... this police guy is catching speeding cars on a highway at night. So he sets up the camera and get to work. Then when a car passes by the camera took a picture of the license number. And the work for the police guy went on...

but afterward when he checks out the picture, there's a mysterious orange guy standing beside the car... it made the front page of the newspaper for quite awhile.

I believe in the existence of ghost, as a form of satan the devil, and nothing else... (but i do believe that ghost pokemon exist and is not a form of the devil at all :) )

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I believe in both. If there's good, there's evil. Like Ying and Yang. But not all ghosts are evil... likewise, not all angels are good. But that's just me. n_n;;;

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • I don't really believe in ghosts, but I believe in spirits. Of course, I believe that spirits of the deceased can visit the Earth to send support or guidance to their loved ones and watch over them, but I don't believe the roam around the Earth all day. They probably have better stuff to do.

I believe in guardian angels as well.

I don't have proof about any of this, but I believe in it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    I believe in both. If there's good, there's evil. Like Ying and Yang. But not all ghosts are evil... likewise, not all angels are good. But that's just me. n_n;;;

at least according to my religious beliefs, angels and devils are the same thing...

angel is the term for the angel/devil being thingie that's good and still worked for God

devil is the term for the angel/devil being thingie that's evil, and betrayed from God

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Lol:P I'll say I believe in both.

PokeTrainerCarol

I don't know what I believe in...nor what I should believe in...well I believe in angels...then I don't know anything else. I wouldn't know what to say

Back