• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    When I first found out that Tennant was leaving I was sad, when I found out Smith was replacing him I was annoyed not only because the best Doctor was leaving but because he was been replaced by an actor that from what I had seen of him before this IMO had no tallent, but after watching the new trailer for series 5 I am excited for the new series and Doctor.

The other thing that annoys me is that Tennant said if he had know Davis was leaving for Moffet BEFORE he said he was to quit he might have done one more series, but I guess that it was only fair that Davis got to see HIS Doctor to the end.

I did like "The End of Time", Simms was awesome in this episode, but I found his performance was so good it over-shadowed Tennant's (this episode should have been all about Tennant), I also liked that he died to save Wilf (I mean who wouldn't, Wilf is awesome), but I expected it to be because of Donna after she started to remember, well at least as Tennant himself said he is leaving at a time where he will be missed rather than him hanging around till we are all sick of him (if that is possible).

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I liked The End of Time, but I was slightly annoyed that Donna didn't get to remember what she was really capable of. When the Doctor was all "lols I put in a defence mechanism I am soo clever" I thought it was a bit of a cop-out on Rusty's part. But whatever! I am excited for Eleven and I can't wait to see what The Moff is going to do with the show. He's an extremely talented writer (Jekyll), and Matt Smith is a good little actor (I loved him in The Ruby in the Smoke). I've read articles in the Radio Times that his Doctor is going to be quieter than Ten and also a little sulky, which will be great to see. :3

I also hope the Time Lords and Master will return, as we didn't actually see what happened to them. Maybe they're stuck out of Time Lock somewhere or something. idk. I just hope all of the Ten fans stop whining about how unfair it is that he left (he has his own life and he wants a career of his own too, guys ffs :/) and about how Matt Smith is ugly and therefore incapable of playing the Doctor. It's driving me up the wall. D:

Back