• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Spoiler:

Also I watched the comic relief episodes Space and Time; they were hilarious.

Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    Hey, what's up with having a pretty good episode for our first filler of the season? I was expecting something a lot less entertaining, but as much as I could see every twist coming I still never felt like I was wasting my time on a sub-par episode. It was fun.

Really looking forward to the next episode.

Spoiler:
    I was thinking along the same lines, or perhaps that

Spoiler:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Oh my god, Scarf, you ninja! That's exactly what I was about to say! Including the bit about expecting all the twists! They were... kinda obvious lol. Reminded me a bit of Amy's Choice there at parts.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Next episode, The Doctor's Wife, is getting huge praise from press and such that have seen it early.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm not entirely sure about how I feel about this latest episode. I certainly liked it, although maybe I was just expecting something more given the pedigree of the writer and people involved... Let's see how others respond to it. Here's a synopsis:

The Doctor's Wife: In the hope of finding another Time Lord the Doctor responds to a distress signal. Greeted warmly by Auntie, Uncle and Nephew, Idris' welcome is unusual.

Years
    I don't know what to think, it just seemed all round average but, with the storyline it had, it could have been much better.

It was neither impressive nor terrible.

I don't know what to think about next week's ep either.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Why didn't the Doctor just snap his fingers to open the Tardis. :\

Years
    Only just saw it now. Had to post something.

I loved this episode. I was sort of expecting something from the darker side of Neil Gaiman's mind, but having something like this was just as good. There was a lot in it I liked. Hearing him read excerpts from the script a few times in the confidential with that kind of musical beat in the background was great, too. I'd love to hear him read the whole episode.

Spoiler:

Why didn't the Doctor just snap his fingers to open the Tardis. :\
    He tried to, but it didn't do anything.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I liked it, personally. It was one of those lighter episodes and I reckon it did well at that. The next episode though... that one's not gonna be so light. Speaking of which, next one's the doppelganger. About the doppelgangers. Heh, geddit? double-episode about the... yeah.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Lalalalalalalala... haven't seen the episode yet! Fingers in ears and all that. Here's a synopsis:

The Rebel Flesh: In a factory in Earth's future, the Doctor finds humans using clones to perform dangerous tasks.

Also, a note on spoilers. It's great that people are using them, but they're only necessary for things that haven't happened in episodes as of yet. There's no real need for them if you're speculating about stuff that's been in the episode. If you're talking about stuff on the 'Next Time', that'd go under spoilers, though.

Years
    I agree. There was a bit of a rocky start and some of the dialogue was off, but otherwise a good episode. Loved the creepy makeup. It did feel like they were padding it to make a 2-parter though. I'm getting a little weary of the pregnancy reminder and the woman in the wall. Thought they were going to do something with the latter since it was in the preview last week.

I think I can guess at least one thing that going to happen in the next episode.
    Spoiler:

Years
    I think I can guess at least one thing that going to happen in the next episode.
    Spoiler:

Close enough.

It was a pretty odd ending to the episode, I wonder where they'll go with the next episode.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I have not seen part 2 of the clone episodes.
    But 2 doctors is just banter xD.
    As for the actual series it seems to be one for the history books.
    the fact that we know when the doctor will die and Amy wants to stop it is good.
    and it's a two part series. one in spring one in autumn.

P.S I LOVE DOCTOR WHO
    xD

Years
    "Reverse the jelly baby of the neutron flow."

Totally did not see that ending. That's a lot darker than I expected, and this is already such a dark season for Doctor Who.

Spoiler:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    That episode was holy crap on top of holy crap.

Spoiler:

In terms of Amy, I'm pretty sure the thing was before the start of this series, as she thought she was pregnant at the end of episode 1 and she saw the Eye Patch Lady in the next episode.

The trailer for the next episode is awesome. It appears Rory is finally trying to shed his 'dolittle Butt Monkey' and 'Mr Pond' titles. I mean, seriously, he's 'died' like 5 times, been removed from existence, been cheated on by his fiancee, killed said fiancee and is pretty much the only recurring character ever to not get a proper Crowning Moment of Awesome.

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Meh, the ending was better then really the whole flesh two parter...

I just saw the preview for the next episode, looks great, but it looks like were gonna have to wait till september to see the second part, as they're stopping mid-series for a break. (for the UK that is)

Theres been a little speculation on who the woman with the eye patch might be...
    Spoiler:

Years
    ....wow...

I...um...

Spoiler:

Back