• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone at PC remind you of an anime character?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    Thanks! XD I don't know if I look friendly in real-life though. =P
    I think you do, lol. ^_^ And it is funny how much Kairi is like Sango. I wonder if they look alike in real life? XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    I think you do, lol. ^_^ And it is funny how much Kairi is like Sango. I wonder if they look alike in real life? XD
    Thanks. n_n It's really kinda bizzare how much Kairi is like Sango. o.o; I can imagine it in my mind now. XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • hey HEY hey!

Who do I remind you people of, and don't say charmeleon :P :P

Ornage reminds me of Misty from pokemon for some reason...Kairi reminds me of..kairi honestly

BOO ya!

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    You remind me of that guy in Home improvement. =P Seriously. =P

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Well, Dizzy, you remind me offfff......... Um... Hold on, heh, I'm thinking... You remind me a little of Ferio from Magic Knights Rayearth!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Even though I'm new I've seen lots of peole's postes.

PK- You remined of the dude in ffx that Yuna meets at the lightning temple. lol when I first saw your avatar I imagined you as Yuna until I saw you where a guy.

Dizzy- For some reason you remind me of Brock from Pokemon but not for the girl reason.

Dakota- Prof. Oak dunno why you just do. Maybe Prof. Oak with an attitude. It's funny when I read your posts cause I see Prof. Oak saying "BOO ya!" :laugh:

No need to tell me I'm werid cause I already know that.

HORN!

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I feel so stupid now. =P Anyway...punkie reminds me of Setsuna from Angel Santuary for some reason. =P

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    link722 said:
    Kenshin.

(I can't remember the numbers at the end of your name,sorry!)

You remind me of Tenchi Muyo.

Heh,I'm sorry,but that's who I think of when I look at one of your posts. ^_^

YAY! Tenchi! i havent seen the anime in a long time though.......i loved it! :laugh: . Dakota kinda reminds me of Sanoskue from Rurouni Kenshin.....

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    Thanks. n_n It's really kinda bizzare how much Kairi is like Sango. o.o; I can imagine it in my mind now. XD
    I am? I hope I have a cute pet like Kilala. =P

I don?t watch enough kinds of anim? to judge the rest of you guys. ._.

Back