• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone find filling their pokedex hard?

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
Years
  • I do agree. Filling the Pokedex is difficult. :(

Mainly because I bought Leaf Green and all my other friends own Leaf Green as well. *sigh* And I'm sorta low on budget too so I can't buy an extra game or GBA >>

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    I have leafgreen, too, and yes, if other people you know have the same game, you won't be getting many pokemon.:t316:

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    I just hope that when the new generation games come out, the GBA games wont be obsolete and therefore all that trying to capture we have to do all over again.

And Im up to 82 pokemon. Currently breeding now to fill the gaps and found someone to trade with who has Emerald.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
  • I've beat it once in red, and I'm trying to beat it in Gold, too.
    It's pretty hard and it takes a while. It's especially hard if you don't have anyone to trade with to get pokemon in other versions or trade evolutions.
    Lucky for me my cousins play pokemon too, so we usually trade with each other.

Years
  • Honestly plain battling ain't fun if u hav played the game 4 more than 470 hours. I almost slept while battling a few times coz there ain't no new trainers to battle after u beat the League Champion for sum 52 times. I can't fill up my pokedex either (Hoen Dex is an exception coz I'm da only one is my city who has completed the Hoen pokedex) coz I can't even find a gamecube or a gameshark in my country n I'm the only one within 100 miles with an original gamepak so there ain't no Nintendo Events ere'. Now the only thing which I can do in my game is try to hit the 600 hour game time mark and catch every possible shiny.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    I've filled it. I fully filled the Pokedex in Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green, but not Emerald. I'm workin on Battle Frontier in Emerald.

Years
  • :)Familygirl(: said:
    Have you been using the VS SEEKER?:\

Yeah I've been using da VS seeker a lot alrite. Dats how I got 84 Black Belts, lol :D(Wonder wat am I gonna do with all my Black Belts...:\ ). There ain't no trainer I haven't battled in FR n Sapphire so it gets pretty boring n I can't get no more pokemon available in my country. Hope to go to da States sumday...

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    It's probaly very hard at that point, but are any of your pokemon up to level 100 battling all the time?

Scizor_Lover

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
  • i am really annoyed. I really want cyndaquil on Emerald, but you need to fill the Hoenn dex which is impossible for me as i cannot get Jirachi, Surskit, Zangoose and the others you cannot get in emerald. It is getting more of a chore than a game now but i will not sell it. Anyway you guys could help i.e. suggestions on what to do. I am going to buy fire red and ruby so i can get Scizor and Zangoose, but that still leaves a lot of pokemon i cannot get. NO ONE i know has a pokemon game, the only person who had one sold it, but that was emerald aswell.

Back