• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

does anyone know of any other pokemon forums?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    i was wondering if anyone knows of any other pokemon forums?i want to delete this one and go on another.also does anyone know how to delete your account?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Unfortunately, PC doesn't delete accounts from the forum. The best option to permanently leaving an account behind would be to remove any information you don't want left on your account, changing your password to something you would never remember (i.e. asdlvklhasjdhfajn) and then logging off forever. At least that's what I would do!

It's sad to hear that you want to leave PokéCommunity, but there are many different Pokémon forums out there. Bulbagardens and Serebii are two other heavily active Pokémon forums that come to mind. However, a quick google search should find you plenty more. If you don't mind me asking, can you explain why you'd like to leave the forums for another?

Sirfetch’d

As Shivi said accounts can't normally be deleted however, I strongly recommend that you give PC another try. While there are other forums out there, PC has a wonderful community with many forums that cover nearly every topic that someone could want to discuss. PC is one of the broadest Pokemon forums around and I'm just a bit confused as to why you are giving up on us.

Years
  • Please do reconsider giving PokéCommunity a try, as it's always sad to see members leave us. :( We're a rather large community here, so it's going to take time to be able to fit in, and I notice you're a relatively new member here. And as Jelli and Shivi have both said, we have such a nice and generous memberbase here!

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • There are tons of other Pokemon forums, but PC is the best and has the most active boards. As they said, I'd totally recommend giving it another shot. However, if you really want to move on then I'd suggest trying Pokebeach, Smogon, Marriland, or Bulbagardens. I STRONGLY suggest you stay away from Serebii, the site is strict as hell and people are uptight over there.

Years
  • Aww that's sad you want to leave, PC is a great forum and it's so diverse! But I guess I can't stop your decision, but if you ever need a new forum the others have suggested some good ones but another one I know of is Ever Grande City, which seems very similar to PC imo (a link to it is in my signature). I'm one of the active regulars there too. And like what Shivi said, PC doesn't delete accounts. Just log out and never return.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Actually, iirc, PC accounts have to be deleted upon user request because of our TOS. Having one hell of a hard time finding it though.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    If you want to delete your account, send an admin a PM and they'll delete it on request. I recommend Ausaudriel.

Though, he'll probably see this thread and delete it without you having to PM him.

If you ever want to rejoin us, just create a new account.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • i was wondering if anyone knows of any other pokemon forums?i want to delete this one and go on another.also does anyone know how to delete your account?
    neoseeker FTW. Yes initially its a forum made up of other fourums but the pokmeon community their is GREAT.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    .-. Why do you want to leave PC? its great here..
    To answer your question You Can NOT delete your account...
    just leave it forever... T.T
    So anyways There are some other forums Like EGC, Serebii,Bulbagarden and so on..

Please stay O.O

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • It's sad seeing you wanting to leave, squirtle124... Can you tell us why you want to do so? This is a wonderful place. But alas, it's your decision and thus no one can stop you. There are other Pokemon forums such as Ever Grande City, Bulbagardens, Marriland and others mentioned above. And sorry, you unfortunately can't delete your account. Leaving it forever would have to do. But please rethink your decision! I suggest giving this place a bit more time considering you're new and haven't fully gotten the best out of it yet. If you leave however, we hope on seeing you again soon.

Back