• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen does anyone play usum

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    People tend to move on to the newest game when it releases, but it's also somewhat common for people to do replays of past games, and then there's the people who just happen to love a particular generation and are playing that one all the time

did you happen to need something on US/UM?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Still playing my Ulta Moon, trying to complete things i've left behind, when i was playing it 2 years ago, like clearing all trainers, exploring wormholes, IV breeding, etc.

Unfortunatelly, the post game content to do in loops are:

Pokemon League: Infinite

Battle Buffet: Once per day

Battle GameFREAK guys , Morimoto and Iwao. Once per day

KANTONIAN Gym. Once per day.

Battle Tree, infinite.

The good part in Ultra Sun/Moon, which i discovered accidentaly recently, in the Single and Double formats, not the SUPER though, there is no level cap, neither banned Pokemon, so it's a good way to use your legendraies, and to avoid the CPU cheating from Super Challenges.

blondsie.

blond
    Years
  • I do from time to time; I say that because I find there's too much dialogue, and it puts me off from playing it essentially

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    I played it once, I think. It's my least favorite game, not just Pokémon but of all time. I would go back to it someday, to see if my opinion has changed, but I can't right now.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Yes, I recently began a nuzrun of it and have wanted to play gen7 again for a long time. IMO, the ultras to me are the definitive way to play that generation, so yeah.

Back