• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Does anyone...

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    I jizzzed when I played Pearl (First DS Pokemon game I've played in years) because it was 3d and sooo massive. I also love Heartgold and Platinum.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • Actually I was thinking about re-starting it soon! I've only played it through once, so it's time to start over!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I haven't played my Gen IV games much as of now because I still have things to take care of in Gen V. I'll restart Platinum when I have time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    I still play Diamond. Why should I stop playing it now? Generation 4 is still pretty modern. Hell, I'll still play Ruby until my DS Lite breaks.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I can easily say that Pokémon Pearl was one of my favourites, but I'm not really stoked to replay it. Right now I'm doing Nuzlocke challenge on SS and I don't really feel like replaying another game again, maybe in half a year lol.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Yep lol a few months ago I found my old GBA while moving some stuff, and ended up playing though Emerald. I was hooked on Pokemon for the first time in forever, so I picked up a DSi, and White.

But since then I've been playing Platinum, Heart Gold, Black, and White.

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Not so much anymore. Mostly I play Platinum for the battle frontier, which is not often, but it is still more than I play D/P.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I sometimes play platinum for funs. Not so much heartgold/soulsilver because they are actually my least favourite games. I know everyone loves them but I hate how levelling is so hard in them and it takes ages to train to a high enough level to fight red.

Sara Yamamoto

Adult Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Gen. 4

I still play Pearl and Battle Revolution. It took me a week to beat Pearl.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I still play Platinum occasionally, but most of my good Pokemon are on Soul Silver, so I don't play Platinum as much. That and my GF forces me to trade over Poliwags/whirls/wraths, so yeah...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I'm currently playing Platinum, HeartGold, and White. I'm mid-game in my Platinum run, somewhere after getting Fen and before getting the Mine. I'm in the area where the fig is VERY thick.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I usually play through the third installment of every game repetitively. But yes, I am currently going through Platinum, and I may do it a few more times before I get completely bored of it.

Years
  • I sometimes play platinum for funs. Not so much heartgold/soulsilver because they are actually my least favourite games. I know everyone loves them but I hate how levelling is so hard in them and it takes ages to train to a high enough level to fight red.

I love you for this statement because I honestly felt Platinum was better and thought that only I felt this way. HeartGold gets tedious after a while, simply due to all the low level wild Pokemon in Kanto, although the Gyms were really fun!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I still play Platinum/Pearl & HeartGold here and there at times. It's sad to see that they are another mainstream game to bite the dust, now that Black and White are here. :(

xGlaceonx

>Dawntiger<
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    Pearl and diamond were my firsts and i got them only about a year ago, so they aren't old to me. I plan on training a new team in pearl though and i got through half of diamond and got bored, since i had just finished pearl and didn't want to go through everything again.

Years
  • I will once I've finished my latest run through the Advanced games.
    That and I could never give up whoring the Pokéradar. <3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I still do, I mean I used them for trading, breeding, and such activities, and I had just re-played my Diamond file. ^^

Back