• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Does Chansey Lay Eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    I have a lv39 Chansey that won't lay an egg. I've tried and tried but I can't get one. Does anyone know why?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • No, it grows them and has them in its pouch then FEEDS ITS CHILDREN TO RANDOM PASSERBY

Although the egg in its pouch probably is an emergency food storage or a "false egg" for other Pokemon to take rather than the real one. THEN AGAIN THIS IS AN IMAGINARY HALLUCINOGEN-INDUCED JAPANESE FANTASY WORLD WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE

Real answer - probably because since Chansey are always female you need to use a male Pokemon from the same egg group, which I think for Chansey is Fairy. A male Pikachu, for example, should do.

You could always go with ditto as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Try Male Chatot w/Sing ? for an easier way , breed Ditto with it

EDIT : Im sure that Male Jigglypuff will do

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    how long do u have to keep it in there to lay a happiny egg

I have put a Chansey-Holding a luck incesse with a Male Licky Licky and nothing happend !!!!!!!!!

u know how hard it is to get a ditto in platinum and i havent got online setup yet ..... i need help i also have a blissey

what can u put in with chansey or BLissey other then a ditto to lay a happiny egg

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    did you even wait enough time? it wont happen imeddiatly, you have to wait a while

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    well depends on HOW MUCH the pokemon in question like each other.

WHAT likeing each other has nothing 2 do with it u got to have a male and Female fariy type while chansey hold a luck incesse

but i dont think LIcky Licky is considerd a fairy type thats my problem

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    WHAT likeing each other has nothing 2 do with it u got to have a male and Female fariy type while chansey hold a luck incesse

but i dont think LIcky Licky is considerd a fairy type thats my problem
    Same species, different ID numbersThe chance of getting an egg is 69,3% (has a value of 70).The old man in the Daycare will say: "The two seem to get along very well.

"Same species, same ID numbersThe chance of getting an egg is 49,5% (has a value of 50).The old man in the Daycare will say: "The two seem to get along."

Different species, different ID numbersThe chance of getting an egg is 49,5% (has a value of 50).The old man in the Daycare will say: "The two seem to get along."

Different species, same ID numbersThe chance of getting an egg is 19,8% (has a value of 20).The old man in the Daycare will say: "The two don't seem to like each other."

Different egg groupsThe Pokémon are uncompatible and therefore will not make an egg.The old man in the Daycare will say: "The two prefer to play with other POKéMON than each other."

and .Fukari just owned you.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I still think you have a chance to make an egg with any one of the phrases except for the last one, I think those phrases are all about the speed of actually getting an egg

:t354:TG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back