• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does Erica like this theme yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'd say it's pretty feature-frozen now. Everything except the name. :(

Dammit Jake. The edit, quote, and all those buttons NEED red in it. It has every other color except that. >:

And the right side of the banner looks like crap. Fix it. >:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think the buttons will be hard on the eyes if you toss red in there. Unless maaaaaaaybe if you toss it on the quote button, then it'll help discern which button is which once you get accustomed to the colours (instead of literally having to focus your eyes on the text which is really similar at a glance).

You should make it so the thead matches the brighter colour in the "blog" button.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Are we going to use that small pokeball for the online/offline icon? It looks out of place, in my opinion.

Years
    I love that post reply button. :o
    Well maybe there is a bit of a gap between the emblem and text, but I like it.
    Well looking at all the buttons they are quite long for my tastes, but it's okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back