• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does Erica like this theme yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Needs more Cherrim.

No but seriously, just fix that whitespace bluespace under the image bg in the header and it'd be perfect up there. It is a little blank over on the right side... I can't think of anything that would work well over there though. Loving the timestamp over there and you should do a little more with that really dark blue you're using on the search bar.

Years
    ...well if she doesn't like it, then I do. I absolutely love the entire style of this design, plus the blue shades are so nice to look at. Can't wait to see it finished. <3

Years
    I don't mind it, but it looks a little similar to the vB default, which isn't necessarily a great thing.
    The banner and the shiny .theads are nice.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'm really liking this theme. :> The gradients and the rhombus style of the banner makes it really contemporary and stuff.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    wow! I like this one, a lot. I'm pretty sure this would become my default after going back to Forever Standing for a little bit. Please continue.
    (the Time looks great italicized, but for some reason the Bold just makes it look to conspicuous.)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    ...well if she doesn't like it, then I do. I absolutely love the entire style of this design, plus the blue shades are so nice to look at. Can't wait to see it finished. <3
    Signomi, once again, stole the words right out of mouth. <3

Years
    I love the banner and I do agree with the fact that its better you used official art.
    The blue gradient and fonts are beautiful.
    You should continue with this, make the buttons and icons, as it looks very nice.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    But seriously, she really hated it and kept asking me if I was seriously going to post it. At least, until I made a few changes.

Don't rush me, I'm not done yet. And, I don't even have a name for it yet. D: (So! I'll be running a naming contest on the 16th of this month to get the PC members to decide it.)

But now that you can see the banner, I'd really like to hear your thoughts. :>
    I myself understand that an artist is most critical of his/her own works.

Though in all honesty I do like the theme, it's blue, and very pleasing to the eye. The candy-like glass blue is very nice and with the proper tweaks I believe this theme will quickly become popular.

Erika, this theme is a marvelous job. I also commend you for being courageous enough to ask for help. Collaborations, no matter how small are beneficial to both parties usually. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Erica^

Anyway, I like the purple you've added buuuut you should tie it into the header or something. D: Scrolling down, it seems really bright and a little out of place because it so contrasts with the rest of the blues.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    Erica^

Anyway, I like the purple you've added buuuut you should tie it into the header or something. D: Scrolling down, it seems really bright and a little out of place because it so contrasts with the rest of the blues.
    Took the words out of my mouth, Erica :P. Maybe you should find a way to blend the purples, Jake? Keep going because you're doing a good job.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The purple gradients are really ugly with the blue ones. :[

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Like the above posters have said, I feel the purple is a bit of an overkill. The blue was just fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back