• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I like the avvie. Neji is awesome. And the colors actually look good with her sig to me. ovo

Battlefield 3 is pure epicness. Just sayin' that right now. As is Arkham City. Today alone I have flown an F22 Raptor (pretty sure, anyway >.>) in Battlefield and kicked Penguin and Solomon Grundy's butts in Arkham. Good day. Good day.

How is that game, Nee?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And before anyone says anything, I switched back to Black Star because it was my original intention. Neji overnight, then back to Black Star the next day. I've done this several times now. Also, I had Red for a theme back in August for a day.

Sounds like you've had a good day Niinii!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hinata >>>>>> Neji :3 Or really, Hinata >>>>>> All the other Naruto characters. I...really truly dislike the series. Too bad I'm surrounded by fans, though >_>

OK, self, stop listening to the same song over and over again and try to find more songs!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Opinions are opinions. Wasn't fond of the series until I actually gave it a shot and gaara. I tend to avoid the fandom for the most part though unless it's with close friends, like Niinii and the friend i'm hanging out with now.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I loved the series until I realized how boring it was with all its fillers. At least series like FT makes its fillers interesting and somewhat relevant to later plots.

Can I eat the fire? 8D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. That's why I read manga, not anime. Fillers are troublesome.

Beginning of Naruto is eh. Never was fond of the Haku/Zabuza Arc, whatever the hell the arc's name is. tbh, when I saw all my friend's Naruto mangas, I decided to just go straight to Shippuden.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The manga's OK from what I've seen, but I don't think I'd ever get into Naruto again. Though, I'd still buy the headbands 'cause they're cool :B

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

The first part of Naruto was overall eh. The Chuunin Exam and Sasuke Retrieval arcs were probably the only good ones that I really remember. Funny how those two had Gaara, no? The part of Shippuuden is a lot better, I think.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's so much easier to get me into/back into things if you hand me a volume irl. Or if you know me irl. Might be the reason why I haven't gotten into many series that I've been told of over the internet, hahaa. Least, that's what I've learned recently two minutes ago when looking at all these Naruto volumes around me.

I have... three headbands, all three different brands (as well as villages so to speak). One of them is some lameist kid one (Konoha) that's on my Stitch doll, one of them is Sand Village, and the last one (my personal favorite because it's the easiest to wear) is my Itachi one (Konoha with the slash across it).

Gaara makes everything better. <3

Years
32. I boycotted Naruto because of 4Kids until I actually tried watching it. The dub actually wasn't that bad in the Shonen Jump sampler my brother had. I got a large quantity of both Naruto and Shippuden from a co-worker, but I haven't watched it yet.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Again, opinions are opinions. You may think of Naruto however you like, PIXY.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hi my name is Lucia and I'm on here despite having to start a shift in six minutes or so.

/to think I forgot to email the person in charge telling them I might be late when I'm actually still early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back