• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Colder than here, but considering where you live that's obviously not a surprise, hurrhurr.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Again, I live in Florida. By ~common belief~ Florida isn't supposed to get cold weather. Maybe it's because I'm in a town that is farthest away from sea level in Florida, but still.

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013

AT FIRST I WAS GOING TO BE A JERK BECAUSE OF A CERTAIN POSTINGS ON THIS PAGE, but then I decided against it.

And since I was already called out... So what if I'm a couple months early from new year's? Sue me.

Also, cool Iori sig don. iM@S is awesome.

Years
  • 27. Totally had no idea where she was from. Now I know.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Last edited:
    Years

Also, source on your artist, don, is "utatoki."

Naturally, Phillip. iM@S is the culmination of the horrible state of the industry full of moe cancer and singing that is equivalent to the sound of plastic rubbing on plastic. Watch a quality anime like FEARII TEIRU.

Oh jeez, I just had a chat with a person exactly like you Kev last night on the FB JAC:UCLA chat. :U

"We need more discussion...blah blah blah" :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really hope we're going to go food shopping soon. I'm almost out of waffles!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Yuh-huh. Riiiiight. And Madoka Magica is one of the stupidest shows of 2011.

(Goes to show I shouldn't've posted that icon; it brought back someone who thinks rather poorly of me.)

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sarcasm is such a fabulous thing, ain't it?

/is playing Ultimate Ninja 4 because 2 won't work on her PS2 sob.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hypocrisy in sarcasm: You love sarcasm until someone uses it to insult something you hold dear to your heart. As is the case with me.

Speaking of hypocrisy (if the statement in my previous post weren't sarcastic, that is), I should go work on Sayaka's app.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hehe. I just ignore people who do that! No need to give them a reaction they're thinking they're gonna get!

You should go and read some blogs when you get the chance. In fact, everyone should read 'em!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back