• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

takenbythewind

fly on little wing ♪
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013

Or hover cars. Although, I think those are already in the making...
I could be wrong. ._.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

comm__pillow_tail_by_theoretical_chaos-d5vhtuv.png

Fluffy tails are best pillows

*suggles*

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Finally, tomorrow and Friday will possibly be two of the hottest days ever, and I dont have to work on either of them! =D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I haven't heard of any, and are you sure vocaloid is AI? I thought it was a more of a you program it to do everything kind of enterprise.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Yeah, vocaloids are literally just an amalgamation of sounds to create voice-like sounds. Not all of them sound robotic, though; there's one in particular that comes to mind by the name of Wotamin. I've only ever heard one song by her, Rubik's Cube, but she sounds pretty realistic.

And there are a few AI singers that I've heard of. I know there are robot singers, and, if I'm correct (it could go either way), there are AI recreations of real singers. They don't have anything on the level of what you see in media, of course, but I'd give it a few years. It doesn't seem too far off, especially because Japan exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back