• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually been watching a few Mythbuster episodes on Netflix lately. Some I've already seen but there's actually quite a few I haven't.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Atm I am trying to fight k the urge to download and play more roms. I already idiotically succumbed(once) recently. :( I mean yea. I do want to play one of the ds pokegames but I dont think I will illegally do it just to play one game lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Atm I am trying to fight k the urge to download and play more roms. I already idiotically succumbed(once) recently. :( I mean yea. I do want to play one of the ds pokegames but I dont think I will illegally do it just to play one game lol

Just go play Tales of Symphonia since it's in your signature.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Psh 8:30pm (when I last posted) isn't late. :b It's midnight now so I might go to bed soon but its the weekend and I have nothing to do really tomorrow so yeah.

Years
217. Too busy moving into the dorms. Love this so much.

2981564418.png

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

How does that even happen. I thought we Swedes were supposed to have the good internet speeds. :(
2981942242.png

What's taking the most time right now with HASHI is how much I want to rework it. The three chapters I've made are HASHI, and I sort of want to make the continuation different in style, feel, and name.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years

B-
Not Bad at all!

Changed my sig and Avatar. thumbs up to whoever knows the anime that this girl is from :)

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years

Awesome.
I bet it's more fun now when all the episodes are out than back when I watched it. Waiting one week between each segment makes it difficult to remember plot points and stuff.

Oh I know how that feels.just waiting for an ep to come out drives me nuts,especially if its a cliffhanger.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My internet is pretty slow weh. Wish we can change internet providers but we have enough other problems as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back