• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Indeed, it is one of the few good ones.
Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I did like Gary a lot :> Besides Jun/Barry, he's definitely my favorite of Ash's rivals. Paul and Trip just aren't the same.

Uguu, I hate essay writing ;; I honestly can't write 500-1000 words without taking a break every five minutes.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I don't mind the former, but I'll pass on the latter~

Hmm, according to my dictionary widget, a "fakir" is a Muslim or Hindu religious ascetic who lives solely on alms. I doubt that has anything to do with the character, especially when one considers that the setting is in Germany o3o /so now I'm starting to wonder if it's made up, or if it means something in another language

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I hate playing against Gary Oak in Pokemon Stadium~ HIS ELECTABUZZ, FFF.
Though may I comment that his cockiness proved his downfall against my Sandslash, rawr.

[/THE EXCITEMENT FOR AA5 CONTINUESSSS]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Green as Champion was always a pain for me in Yellow and FRLG (I took advantage of the glitch in Red, so he was no problem there, fff). I still remember my Nidoqueen was level 89 and my Pikachu was level 75 when I beat him for the first time. And then I reset my Yellow after learning that Mewtwo disappears for good after encountering it--I had to run away because I had to change my box.

Ah, listening to ballet music (well, the Princess Tutu OST) kind of helps me essay write~ ...Though, I wish I could get on PO. But the library's Wi-Fi seems to hate it :<

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

And Shawn mentioned that to me on PO, Naku XD; We had a mini-convo. about you o3o

Please, do tell.

Aaaaaaah, I've been playing L4D2 online all weekend since I now hev Xbawks LIVE Gold. Freaking trolls. I hate them. One guy on my team kept shooting me (his friend did the same, but I think his friend was dead) and I had been tolerant, even saved his sorry arse a few times, but once he continued to do it I turned around and shot him with my shotgun. He died instantly. That was a happy moment. You don't troll me, especially when I'm the one that's been pretty much carrying you through the levels. >:(
That was earlier today, since yesterday I SAVED SCIENCE.

Years
10. Those types of gamers are annoying. My cousin happened to have been that type of gamer when he was younger. A few punches to the arm from my brother all those years back made him change his mind (believe me, punches from my brother freaking hurt - he was a half-step away from being a black belt at age 16 before dropping karate).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
11. Started a new game on Assassin's Creed today and beat it by around 9PM tonight, oh and got all achievements on it now, woot.

Now time to play either Dragon Age or the Modern Warfare series for the next month or so lol.

Years

Hmm I might just go ahead and try Tales of Abyss when it comes out for the 3DS.

I haven't had experience with these Real Time battle systems due to my lack of owning a TV Console...so yeah Turn based battles ftw

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

@Netto: If you have a PSP, there's a lot of real time battles! Knights in the Nightmare (also for DS), Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology, Star Ocean, Dissidia (OK maybe not this one so much since it's your typical fighting game :B), Phantasy Star, Monster Hunter... As for DS (besides what I already mentioned), there's the Crystal Chronicles spin-offs, LoZ... Damn, can't think right now XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Miaaaa~ ♥

I'm getting close to done with the fifth case in TT. :33 /has been bouncing between playing that and harvest moon, soyeah.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Tara pleeease remind me that I'm not dreaming~~
Cause sometimes I suspect that this is one sick joke that my sleeping has caused!

[/still so excited for AA5~!]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You're not dreaming! I don't quite remember how many times I've played the cases in TT, aha! Probably my most played game in terms of playthroughs after Tales of Symphonia.

(Indeed!)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm not one to reread books (unless it's manga) so soon after finishing them so it's unlikely I'll ever replay the PW games for quite some time.

That said, I have no excitement for AA5 especially since right now I still have two VNs to complete (well, three if I attempt to read AAI2). Not to mention it wasn't one of my temporary obsessions :X However, it'd be great if it gets localized, nya~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ehhh. I just like to think of the Ace Attorney games as well... games. Maybe it's because I'm used to people saying 'I've finished playing Ace Attorney' and whatnot, and have honestly never heard it being 'read' until I got here. Especially Investigations. But I replay them every few months when I get a little burst of wanting to play the games.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I guess I'm one of few who is -majorly- obsessed- :3

Just to tell you how I started playing/got obsessed with it (if you haven't seen this at ask the member above you):

Well, It all started when I joined a voice chat a couple of years back. My friend said that he was gonna showcase a game while voice chatting; I didn't know what that game was when I first viewed it, and it honestly haden't piked my interest, until the game shouted "OBJECTION!" AND I WAS LIKE, 'WHOA, WHAT?' That's when I saw him - Phoenix Wright the attorney.

I remembered Phoenix was cross-examinating an old lady - Wendy Oldbag, about a murder that had taken place in a studio. Then, I saw another man, Miles Edgeworth, the prosecutor, trying to counter Phoenix's arguments. IT WAS SO AWESOME -- it was like a verbal fight to the death; and Phoenix gave this epic line: "Oh Yeah! Sherlock Holmes II right here!" And I was like, whoa, this game looks interesting!

So, I found a copy of Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney from Walmart, to learn about it properly, and when I played it, it was incredible; to get your clients innocent, you have to find contradictions in testimonies, find new plot-twisting evidence, all complete with an epic story-line, an epic soundtrack, and un-forgettable characters. So from then on, I got all the games from the series I can find, and started fanboing over it~ :3

(Don't get me started on the ability to shout OBJECTION! In the microphone of the DS during a testimony, which then the cornered music plays; SO. EPIC; and its such a rush. :3)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I could never shout "OBJECTION!" because, of course, I played it on an emulator o3o

...Also makes me want to say how I got into FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back