• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm usually not one to join with character names anyways. Names with food in them tend to be the way to go, hurrr.

Monster Houses are a pain. So are legendaries that are obviously stronger than you. Damn you Palkia.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I figured that might've been the case too seeing how you use the same (or similar) username practically everywhere but kept quiet in case it wasn't ^^;

I've realized that if a dungeon's harder I should bring more Petrify Orbs because Foe-Seal and Foe-Fear Orbs only last a certain amount of turns depending on the Pokemon. At least with Petrify Orbs they're permanently out until you attack 'em (your partners won't attack them either until they become unpetrified).

...Hnn, now I wanna play PMD ;; But I'm at school so I can't ^^;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've actually been using a different name in one or two places, but they're all food related in the end anyways.

I don't remember the last time I touched PMD. Like I said: Damn Palkia. /will probably have to die, grind, and yadda yadda before trying to face it again if she ever picks up the game again.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Both my Leader and Partner are level 52 and still haven't gone through that dungeon to get the Manaphy egg XD Last time I had a file on PMD2: EoS they were in their 60s and still hadn't gone and beaten Darkrai yet. I just love going through dungeons more, especially ones that aren't required to be explored but haven't been explored yet! /weird like that

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I'm in my forties? Yeah, underleveled just like in every other Pokemon game I play most like.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I agree with the rating threads bein biased, Peaches. Maybe I should go and ask the mod from C&M if it's ok to move it there...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The song one? I don't think it'll happen, sad to say. While it's biased, it's still a game. I don't think moving it will change anything. :c

But, I was talking more about the avatar/signature ones haha.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Hi guys I've run out of Internet, yay slow!

1764397298.png

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Can't see the image. Darn school Wi-Fi ;;

One more class and a preview and then I can play PMD again, yay~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just sitting 'round here until it's time to go and pick up my siblings. :V I think I'm going to work on Mithos' application while I wait.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Gonna go to my school's Variety Show tonight, with an awesome jump roper and teachers dancing to music and girls singing their hearts out~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
8. I'm convinced I'm in hell right now, couldn't beg for a worse week.

Well at least I got Konan to finally learn Double Edge, now time to evolve it into Escavalier on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back