• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So I can't ship you with Twilight Sky? ;;

Also did I seriously think you were referring to the ever-so-popular series when you said that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think it has to do with your previous post here.

OK, finished watching the first two episodes of the Fairy Tail dub!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I await your commentary on the voices (other than Happy, which you have already mentioned).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Episode One (everything copy-pasted from Plurk because I'm lazy):
Spoiler:

Episode Two:
Spoiler:

SMAAAASH!! is Letty/SilverStilletto, by the way o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I don't know why either! I'm a quirky sort of person who obsesses over fictional characters a bit too much, but that isn't a bad thing, right? :D OK maybe it's a little bad regarding the fictional character thing, but still. I love my Natsu <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh my god poor Gray. I mean... you mentioned Happy sounds decent at some points, but basically Gray is just a flat out 'no'. xD

It sounds like they did a general good job at picking VAs though. That's good. :) I think when they get more episodes done Natsu will start sounding less like Kid. Haberkorn just needs to get used to making a voice for Natsu. I mean, you mentioned once that he sounds more like the original at one part, so hopefully he'll slowly (or quickly, which would be even better!) ease his way into using that voice you mentioned.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aye... I think they could've picked better for Gray. Though quite honestly, I can't come up with any suggestions at the moment XD;

And actually, I have to admit that Natsu does sound even less like Kid and more like his own character in the second episode, so quick progression? 8D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not too familiar with male english voice actors, unless it's one of the popular ones, but yeah. I can't think of anyone either.

Aye!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

FUNi and TV Dentsu need to sort out their problems and finish dubbing DGM >: /is reminded of it by the mention of Todd ;~;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Soooo... I hosted a party yesterday in a game. It lasted 4 hours. May I quit said game now? kthxbai /dead

On an unrelated note: Yay! It's Sunday~ Lazy day for meh >3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I hosted a tea party the night before yesterday in #tpc irc. It's been the talk of the weekend so far. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back