• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
PIXY

YES! AFTER ALL THIS TIME FINALLY!

loljknotreally (pretty sure I've done it before :O)

Mornin' all! How ya doin' today?

Last edited:

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years

My cat's so lazy it's not even funny :/. I'm surprised he's not fat
I wish it was January. I WANT BRS GAME!!!

Years

This chaaaaapteeeeeer~

Spoiler:

I really should not be up this early after going to bed at 2:00.

I was seriously shocked that it only took 3 chapters for 7 years to pass. o3o

Very Happy too. ;____;

Years
leo_mordor.jpg

You reminded me of this, Pokey.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

IF YOU QUIT FAIRY TAIL I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND SLAY YOU, AS I AM A DRAGON SLAYER... Wait, that's not how it works? Does anyone know how to turn someone into a dragon?

Also, there are three rules you must obey if you quit Fairy Tail. Except iirc they've only been recited twice and so I can't remember them :B Too lazy to check the FT Wiki, too.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years

TOO BAD FOR ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I QUITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I do randomly read some manga though <.< also fanfiction LOLOL. I GOT THE MAFIAAAA

Dark Guild is lawlzzzzzzzzzz *strips likes Grey <.<*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i'm too tired/lazy (though moreso tired) to do anything right now. i'm actually probably going to head to sleep in a few minutes here.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

ALL RIGHT, TIME TO GET ME SOME WATER TO KEEP MY ENERGY UP. /Original Character for Fairy Tail is the Old Generation Water Dragon Slayer

Also today was the last day Mashima was at Comic Con in NYC ;; /pffffffft I want to meet him so bad and have him draw me Natsu and Edo!Natsu and Wendy and Lucy and Sieg and Haru and Musica and Let and maybe Shiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back