• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years

I LOVE THAT SONG THAT KOTOMI HAS... I mean Lucia |D
    I have that song, and OST on my iphone. I need to get a Dango song in my signature. or the song in my youtube video section

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm listening to Sorarado/Sorarado Append music.

I just deleted a bunch of songs on my mp3 player, too...

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years

right now I'm listening to one of my favorite songs of the Clannad soundtrack.
    空に光る(Sora ni hikari ru).

Years

[jq]Listen up! Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, but it's cold outside your bed. You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You make up your mind to go! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! But then you realize. It isn't the bathroom! You're still in bed! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire! But you don't stop! You can't stop! That's what I'm talking about! That's the truth of the strawberry milk! Do you get it?[/jq]

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

We all know my favorite animu is Zetsubou Sensei and y'all can't talk about anything else but Zetsubou Sensei here.

OF ELSE YOU WILL DIE
    Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back