• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It seems you've got a lot of people who care about you. That's gotta say alot.

Also, you realize that by doing that, you've been given free-reign to spam said-friends phone on their birthday, too! ;3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

/going with that number

I got Netto to change the title :>

Have you gotten a chance to open any presents yet~? (other than the AA ones, of course XD)

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Sorry. I'm kinda OCD about the number. I count back and continue from there not based on posts.

On a side note, what's the AA obsession? I never could get into those games. I tried... uh.... I can't remember which one and didn't really enjoy it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

To be honest, it doesn't seem that interesting XD

Also, today's schedule:

1st period - Music; 10th grade got out early so the teacher could assess the 11th and 9th grades.

2nd period - Main Lesson/Human Physiology; "watched" a very gory movie (and by "watched" I mean looked at the TV screen occasionally while on my laptop; others did this too)

3rd period - English; apparently what we were supposed to do we already did yesterday, so we got a study hall

4th period - Art; we usually talk with our grade's teacher, but she wasn't in at the time so we got an art period; my teacher let me work on my homework on my laptop, and I got to listen to my complete CLANNAD OST set :D

5th period - Lunch; um...ate food and played on laptop?

6th period - Math; we got back a quiz and test, went over the answers, then got out roughly 10 minutes after starting to watch a eurythmy performance

7th period - Spanish; OK, our Spanish teacher was out, but this period was still such a killjoy because we had to take recycling down to the other building, and it was HOT outside >.> (and the can I had to carry was not friendly towards my special arms)

7th period Spanish (Thursdays only) has always been a killjoy. Once, the last Thursday before Christmas, our math teacher put on Grave of the Fireflies IN JAPANESE WITH ENGLISH subs while we ate tasty treats. Then, when 7th period came, our idiotic Spanish teacher would not let us watch the rest, even though it was right before break.

God I hate her.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Imagine a four day long Calculus final that finished literally the day before the AP Calc exam. My brain still hasn't recovered.

BTW, what's so special about your arms? Or is that a personal thing that means I should probably stop talking now?

I'll stop talking now. Just to be safe. (b'.')b

Years
    Happy Birthday, Tara!

I can't recall ever having a single negative experience with you. You've been kind to everyone from the moment you've met them (myself included), and you are one of my most treasured friends on this website. So here's my virtual toast to your 18th birthday and may there be many more in the future. *hugs* (>'')>

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Happy Birthday, Tara!

I can't recall ever having a single negative experience with you. You've been kind to everyone from the moment you've met them (myself included), and you are one of my most treasured friends on this website. So here's my virtual toast to your 18th birthday and may there be many more in the future. *hugs* (>'')>

So THAT'S how you do that far-out text o3o

Once again, happy 10010th b-day, Tara~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Netto, why change the title again? XD

Also, getting more Girls Dead Monster songs on my mp3 player plus Angel Break Beats o3o

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years

Happy Birthday Tara, for like the 3rd time of me saying it xDD.

Nagisa wishes you a good Birthday. :3.

/plays on my PS2... maybe xDDD

Lucia got one of the best themes here KOTOMI!<3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back