• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aye.

/and ohmigod now I really want to hear what Natsu and Lucy sound like since this was before FT's anime release ;________________;

Also, if I read correctly, FT: Portable Guild is "No Region", which means I can play it 8D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Natsu can't stretch himself, though. And he doesn't have a straw hat although the scarf COULD count, since it's very, very, very rare to see him with it off so yeah.

Also, is that game region specific, because if it isn't it's still there and available for the Gamecube at the store.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    /numberwerwasdfasdf

I heard someone say Nozomu n_n
    This intrigues me o3o

I heard about that company got SZS :'D
    I hope it gets dubbed. n_n

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

Natsu can't stretch himself, though. And he doesn't have a straw hat although the scarf COULD count, since it's very, very, very rare to see him with it off so yeah.

Luffy is seen not wearing his hat a lot. He usually gives it to Nami to hold onto because *insert disturbing NamixLuffy fanfic here* she's usually in a lot of pain at the right time. In the Arlong Arc and in the Drum Island Arc as far as memory serves. o3o

Also, I feel as though I have to leave this here.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I think, if I read on TVTropes correctly, Natsu puts his scarf on Lucy to trick somebody into thinking she's him o3o

/gotta love your stereotypical Idiot Heroes

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And then I have no idea who you're referring to, other than "Imagay" and "Lawliet".

Because Death Note doesn't interest me.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

But Light was terrible. He was cool at the beginning but dooooodddd

practically everyone is dead or like really screwed up because of that whole thing
    and its Lights fault.
    and his own family... dang. think of how his mom must feel, her husband and son are dead and her daughter is like horribly traumatized

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back